diy solar

diy solar

Adding Schneider XW Pro

I think you are onto something here.

It sure would be nice if the system would log when WHY these actions happen. Then we would know which one caused it.
I'd love to know why, that way we can more easily adjust the parameters.

The "Power Settings" page seems to be disabled. So I don't think those settings will do anything. But since my breaker back to the main panel is only 20 amps, should I lower those power limits?? All three are set to 6,800 watts or over 28 amps at 240 volts.
I'm not sitting in front of the settings page right now, got a screenshot?

Here is a screen cap of the page
GridCodePowerSettings.JPG
I did it as a thumbnail, I think when you click it you will then get full res.

Oh, it was a different drop down under the grid codes section. I hope all the disabled ones are actually disabled, I ignored any that said disabled.

It sure would be nice if the system would log when these actions happen. Then we would know which one caused it.
Just something to add here about a quirk I have seen ... Because after experiencing other (not related to your problem) system issues, I have often gone into our Conext Gateway / Events / log page and found nothing there ... But ... Wait a minute ... I would find log messages pointing back to other events a couple of weeks prior ... where those were missing back then ???

Is it possible their crazy firmware is storing the current log messages until after a system reboot ??? I usually don't want to reboot if I am trying to capture symptom evidence. But I'm starting to think I have to come up with a test case which should trigger a log event to confirm it. I'll let you know if I do. For now, just consider adding that to your bag of tricks. ;)

Back