diy solar

diy solar

Can Solar & Wind Fix Everything (e.g., Climate Change) with a battery break-through?

You just can't make this shit up! Hilarious!

The informant is probably hiding in the same room as all the stolen election evidence..

Grown men don't type "LOL".

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

If Biden was being paid by a foreign nation to enact favorable policies, the republicans would be blasting it all over the news media 24/7. FauxNews would dedicate 26 hours a day to covering it... They would be showing you the illegal payments and, far more importantly, the favorable policies enacted in response to those payments.

If not bribery to influence policy decisions, what were the payments for?

The informant is probably hiding in the same room as all the stolen election evidence..

Anthony blinken knew the laptop was real and called in favors to get somewhat known former intelligence officials to sign a paper saying it was fake.

Why did Blinken do that and why did you fall for it?

As if to prove my point. Albeit you just pasted that many times, it was not typed.

Anthony blinken knew the laptop was real and called in favors to get somewhat known former intelligence officials to sign a paper saying it was fake.

Why did Blinken do that and why did you fall for it?
It's common knowledge the laptop is real...even Hunter Biden admitted that!

If not bribery to influence policy decisions, what were the payments for?

My guess.. probably some business transaction.

Our government is set up in such a way as to stop major corruption.. and it works quite well.. very well actually. Through a combination of Freedom of Information acts, Open Records acts, a separation of powers concerning the DOJ, and a news media with almost limitless Freedom of Speech, our system stops major corruption very well. In fact, the USA is the best in the world at it.

It handles mid-grade corruption less well.. It still does a pretty good job, but mid-level corruption is easier to get away with.. not easy, just easier..

Low level corruption is far easier to get away with on the local level, but our system still stops most of it..

The higher up you are in government, the harder it is to get away with crime.. way WAY too many people watching every step you take, reviewing deals and documents, and looking for any hint of political ammunition that can be used.

Bad decisions and bad policy is still easy to get away with.. no crime there.

Murphyguy says it's fake. You guys can't keep your stories straight to save your lives.
You have a mental illness don't you?

You said you like to diddle little boys.. That's pretty sick dude.

Go ahead, try to lie about what I say again and watch what happens.

You have a mental illness don't you?

You said you like to diddle little boys.. That's pretty sick dude.

Go ahead, try to lie about what I say again and watch what happens.

Did you wish your Mom a happy mother's day and give her some flowers?

Sorry if she's no longer with us to celebrate.

You just can't make this shit up! Hilarious!

Big surprise a left site.

Well now that's hypocritical. You trust lefty sites as "truth" but anything else is poopood and manipulative.
Dude, if that's what you got from my statement, go see a damn doctor.. Seriously, you're F*cked up. I'm not kidding.. there's something seriously wrong with you in the head because you're not interpreting simple English statements correctly.

Remember when you were still in school and someone comes in and says "the dog ate my homework"? That's exactly what's going on with the house committee and their whistleblower

Back