diy solar

diy solar

Cell price drop

upnorthandpersonal

Administrator
Staff member
It seems that cell prices are starting to really drop - for those of us in Europe:

Under 70 Euro per cell if you buy 16. Granted, they're not in stock right now, but I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come. By the way, several suppliers on Alibaba (I'm not going to mention which ones) are already below this price.

Also worth noting that EVE recently came out with the LF560k cell:

It seems that cell prices are starting to really drop - for those of us in Europe:

Under 70 Euro per cell if you buy 16. Granted, they're not in stock right now, but I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come. By the way, several suppliers on Alibaba (I'm not going to mention which ones) are already below this price.

Will be a test of members hoisting systems, what was good for 300lbs of 280/30x may need beefing up for 600 lbs. Rolling verticals will prob be the way to go with these monsters.

Waiting for them to come in, enclosures are already underway

Yeah, about to pull the trigger on 280Ah rack battery with a 200A Pace BMS. ~$1500.

Odd. I can't get Docans web page to load. Haven't checked it in a couple months.
My 32 230ah cells from them are still performing great.
www.docanpower.com works for me. They have 280K for $110 and 304 for $123 in stock at US warehouse. I also see that they are now stocking the JK BMS's.

www.docanpower.com works for me. They have 280K for $110 and 304 for $123 in stock at US warehouse. I also see that they are now stocking the JK BMS's.
Very odd. I've had no issues accessing it in the past, I even changed countries through Nord. I still have Jenny's email but I'll likely order another batch of Envision 305's from 18650...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231116-203033.jpg
    Screenshot_20231116-203033.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 5
Very odd. I've had no issues accessing it in the past, I even changed countries through Nord. I still have Jenny's email but I'll likely order another batch of Envision 305's from 18650...
I've run into the same problem. Any time I use my VPN it fails to get there and I have to turn it off to get Docan to load and work. A few other companies have the same issue and going without the VPN always solves it. Try that and see if it works.

The Powerqueen 12v 200ah batts we've been using dropped to $489. We thought we did well a couple months ago at getting 4 of them for $2300 shipped.

Back