diy solar

diy solar

Cell price drop

Switched to proper lugs and 30A charge rate, 15A would have taken forever. And dropped the target to 13.8V/3.45V.

Looking good so far, got to absorption of 13.8V with 155.3Ah of charge. The first two sessions at 15A then the big current session at 30A.

20240618_213829.jpg

Screenshot_20240618_221824.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_221814.jpg

Rept cells are great I have been running mine for roughly a year now on a EEL V3 kit, purchased from sfk around June last year. Using Seplos version 3 bms and neey active balance which is basically disabled as the cells are staying in balance. Gobel doesn't seem to be selling the ones with intact qr code any more though :unsure:

Sfk recently got a container in and slashed prices on a lot of cells but you need to be bawler as the deals start with 48 or more cells.

Wife asked why I needed her to sign into PayPal, said I could pay in eBay. I explained it's not an eBay item. She said it better not be panels. I smiled and said nope. She said is it something connected to panels? I'm like maybe....
Oh shit I forgot to watch this thread... I hope for your sake she is relaxed when they arrive and does not go postal on you over whatever the postman delivers! would hate to lose you form the forum that way :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh shit I forgot to watch this thread... I hope for your sake she is relaxed when they arrive and does not go postal on you over whatever the postman delivers! would hate to lose you form the forum that way :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All good, FedEx man came earlier in the morning, I had the eight boxes opened, emptied and on the burn pile before she woke up. She saw the cells later but I've got her desensitized now. Barely a twitch as another tractor trailer pulls up lol.

Been nice knowing ya.

...can I have your stuff?
Kids have been informed I want to go out viking style, burn the body on a pyre of blue prismatic cells. Prob need a bunch of gas to actually get a decent flame going. If anyone has any defective LG resu lithium ion batteries to donate to the cause ...

Where can I send them?
Gonna be tricky I think NY Albany Democrats recently passed a law regarding second hand batteries prob lock us both up for life while the real criminals roam free with catch and release bail "reform". Would need to have it on an open trailer and then straight to my burn pile so any unintended bbq doesn't cause collateral damage.

Gonna be tricky I think NY Albany Democrats recently passed a law regarding second hand batteries prob lock us both up for life while the real criminals roam free with catch and release bail "reform". Would need to have it on an open trailer and then straight to my burn pile so any unintended bbq doesn't cause collateral damage.
Oh my! I know they would.
This all sounds bad, lol

All good, FedEx man came earlier in the morning, I had the eight boxes opened, emptied and on the burn pile before she woke up. She saw the cells later but I've got her desensitized now. Barely a twitch as another tractor trailer pulls up lol.
See I have it all delivered to the base (no choice) so my wife only sees the locally purchased items…. “Oh that? I’ve had that forever, it’s been sitting in storage”. Ha ha ha

See I have it all delivered to the base (no choice) so my wife only sees the locally purchased items…. “Oh that? I’ve had that forever, it’s been sitting in storage”. Ha ha ha
Wish I was so lucky everything I order gets delivered to the in-laws so it's not just the wife, I have her parents and all her sisters to explain too also I just play dumb and pretend I don't understand what they're asking. "Big Science Materials" translated to Thai works if playing dumb doesn't the majority of the time.

Wish I was so lucky everything I order gets delivered to the in-laws so it's not just the wife, I have her parents and all her sisters to explain too also I just play dumb and pretend I don't understand what they're asking. "Big Science Materials" translated to Thai works if playing dumb doesn't the majority of the time.
Brother Man, I have visited Thailand once and the people were truly wonderful (I think anyway) especially once you get away from the major cities. one day I would love to load my truck and camper up and do an overland expedition 3-4 month boondock camping trip there

Brother Man, I have visited Thailand once and the people were truly wonderful (I think anyway) especially once you get away from the major cities. one day I would love to load my truck and camper up and do an overland expedition 3-4 month boondock camping trip there
Yes for sure atleast that's the impression I get in my area(middle of nowhere) If you decide to go overland from Thailand to Laos's capital hit me up I'm right on the boarder and I should have free electricity by then we can fry something be it electrical or food.

Yes for sure atleast that's the impression I get in my area(middle of nowhere) If you decide to go overland from Thailand to Laos's capital hit me up I'm right on the boarder and I should have free electricity by then we can fry something be it electrical or food.
well if it happens, hopefully it will be food we are frying!

diy solar

diy solar
Back