diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Yes .... it is beyond criminal what was done to suppress these treatments that worked and saved lives. There were several protocols that were extremely effective, but all were suppressed.

I can only hope that that those responsible will held to account .... I hate to be negative, but I will be surprised if they ever are. Medicine has been totally corrupted.
It will be 3 years before a republican president can take power and clean house at the FDA , FBI, CIA, the whole dam govt ! Trump should have but trusted them. Never again !

Baron and cdkipp didn't watch the video.

If they did, Dr Andrew Hill was asked if his brother had covid, would he want him to take ivermectin ? He answered "YES !" (go to 12 minute mark of video)

It will be 3 years before a republican president can take power and clean house at the FDA , FBI, CIA, the whole dam govt ! Trump should have but trusted them. Never again !

Baron and cdkipp didn't watch the video.

If they did, Dr Andrew Hill was asked if his brother had covid, would he want him to take ivermectin ? He answered "YES !" (go to 12 minute mark of video)

Hmmmmmm Did Trump change the head of CIA, FBI and FDA? Hmmmmmm,mmmmm. Why yes. Yes he did.

BMcl you have had Covid what twice now? And you keep lecturing the rest of us.

Hmmmmmm Did Trump change the head of CIA, FBI and FDA? Hmmmmmm,mmmmm. Why yes. Yes he did.

BMcl you have had Covid what twice now? And you keep lecturing the rest of us.
Trump failed to replace the FDA and FBI head. And there were many lower levels I'm sure he regrets not replacing, as they were traitors to him later.

I've never had covid. Had one J&J shot that was forced on me. No mRNA in my body.

You didn't see Dr Hill say that he would give ivermectin to his brother? Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :)

Trump failed to replace the FDA and FBI head. And there were many lower levels I'm sure he regrets not replacing, as they were traitors to him later.
He replaced Comey as FBI director and appointed Gotleib in May 2017.

What happened to drain the swamp? He just created a worse swamp and got rid of the ones that weren't big enough "yes men" for him. Even Trump's dog Bill Barr thinks he as idiot.

He replaced Comey as FBI director and appointed Gotleib in May 2017.

What happened to drain the swamp? He just created a worse swamp and got rid of the ones that weren't big enough "yes men" for him. Even Trump's dog Bill Barr thinks he as idiot.
LOL you'd rather talk about Trump, eh ?

Don't want to talk about the main expert they asked to decide for/against the use of ivermectin admitted he was bought off ?

LOL you'd rather talk about Trump, eh ?

Don't want to talk about the main expert they asked to decide for/against the use of ivermectin admitted he was bought off ?
Their TDS should have faded by now .... guess not.

The REAL issue is stir the pot about the past to keep people from the "now" Massive misinformation about Covid 19, issues the border debacle. modern money theory, massive inflation, failure with Afghanistan, attempting to tax the middle class under the guise "tax the rich" BS, supply chain issues, rising fuel costs. Its truly sad watching the USA being run into the ground.

Do you agree with tRump that Putin is a savvy genius? If tRump was alive back in 39, he probably would have said the same thing about Hitler when he started his takeover of Europe.

Do you agree with tRump that Putin is a savvy genius? If tRump was alive back in 39, he probably would have said the same thing about Hitler when he started his takeover of Europe.
Well he ( Putin ) is the richest man on earth. He is without question a smart, strategist. After all that ruthless murdering outright baby killer is still alive isn't he???

Last edited:
This is a great example of snipping what you want to further your narrative instead of "ALL" of what Trump said. A lie by omission is still a lie.

Authoritarian Trudeau Denounces Authoritarian Putin, Weeks After Canada Targeted Political Protestors for Arrest​

March 5, 2022 | sundance |

In order for the most entrenched leftist ideologues to maintain their ideological agenda, they must pretend not to know things.
Two days after he announced the U.S. workforce vaccine mandate, in Shanksville Pennsylvania, Joe Biden said that both Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin were “autocrats” who dictate to the citizens of their nations.

Biden noted in conversations with them – those leaders have questioned the viability of ‘western democracy.‘ This statement came a mere 36 hours after Joe Biden said he “has lost patience” with half the nation, and as an outcome, was going to FORCE a mandatory injection (COVID “vaccine”) into the arms of every citizen who wanted to work.

The media ignored the contrast as if they could not see the inherent hypocrisy.

Yesterday, in a speech to a Ukraian delegation in Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had the nerve to talk about the “slipping of democracy” as a result of “greater authoritarianism”, only a few weeks after Trudeau invoked the emergency act and triggered financial targeting against protestors who assembled against his regime. Again, the media ignore the inherent hypocrisy.

LOL..more BS from a far right Qanon website!

Have you actually read some of the off the wall stuff that website writes. That one guy Macgregor that basically wants us to go into Ukraine a guns a blazin and start WW3! Even people on Fox are walking back that nutjob.

Last edited:

In review, The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) reports news with a strong conservative bias, with all stories favoring the right and denigrating the left. There is considerable use of loaded language in headlines like Sketchy Business: Grassley Releases Original Ford Letter to Feinstein… Although this article is written well and utilizes sourcing, it ends in big, bold letters LIES!, conveying strong support for Judge Kavanaugh without evidence. They also list a blogroll of favorite/similar media sources that come straight from our right bias and questionable sources list. Here are a few examples: Gateway Pundit (questionable), Geller Report (questionable), Jihad Watch (questionable), and Truth Revolt (questionable). In general, the Conservative TreeHouse promotes strongly right biased propaganda and is often not factual.

Back