diy solar

diy solar

Help

I may have missed it, but what's the charge current capability (Amps) of your charger?

As previously noted, your pack appears to be dead-flat according to the voltages you are seeing :(

If your clamp meter can do DC current, what are you seeing going into the battery??

I may have missed it, but what's the charge current capability (Amps) of your charger?

As previously noted, your pack is dead-flat according to the voltages you are seeing :(
I don't know it had no instructions with the charger

OK 8A charger. "Should" be good for a full charge overnight.

What are the LEDs on the charger doing?

Can you measure the output of the charger with the battery disconnected, I have a similar unit which gives its full output voltage.

That's what's lights are on

Can you measure the output of the charger with the battery disconnected, I have a similar unit which gives its full output voltage.

Attachments

• 20230910_214851.jpg
    20230910_214851.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230910_214720.jpg
    20230910_214720.jpg
    683.6 KB · Views: 6
Great, if not already connected connect it to your battery and check again, DC volts at the battery.

Do the LEDs change when on the battery? Once you have volts on the battery terminals try turning on the BMS.

Great, if not already connected connect it to your battery and check again, DC volts at the battery.

Do the LEDs change when on the battery? Once you have volts on the battery terminals try turning on the BMS.
OK so oddly both lights stay on and it show 58 at the battery

As for the bms it's built in to the unit

So, the charger lights don't change? It thinks the pack is full or not connected.

What do the BMS lights say? Does it have a "reset" switch (maybe behind a small hole)?
No the lights don't change and I believe the way you reset it is to keep holding the sw botton

Attachments

• 20230910_220856.jpg
    20230910_220856.jpg
    729.8 KB · Views: 7

So I just checked the battery ? and it's showing 44 volts

Back