diy solar

diy solar

How to get warranty help for an SOK 48V100 battery?

I am not the one who had a lightning strike take out my SOK batteries. I don't appreciate posters who accuse me of scamming Current Connected out of a battery when I have a legitimate warranty issue. I have asked @HighTechLab not to send me a replacement battery.

Agreed. $1500+ ain't a small can of beans at least to me. If the national distributor wants to replace my defective SOK battery why on earth would I tell them not to send it?

Agreed. $1500+ ain't a small can of beans at least to me. If the national distributor wants to replace my defective SOK battery why on earth would I tell them not to send it?
Because at least one poster here is accusing me of scamming Current Connected out of a battery.

I am not the one who had a lightning strike take out my SOK batteries. I don't appreciate posters who accuse me of scamming Current Connected out of a battery when I have a legitimate warranty issue. I have asked @HighTechLab not to send me a replacement battery.
Weird.

So some person on a forum says something to you so you decide to not accept a free battery replacement your entitled to under warranty.

Sounds like a good plan. I'm all behind you 100% on that choice.

Good luck on everything.

I need the replacement part in order to replace the BMS. I contacted Current Connected and they said they couldn't sell me just a BMS.
Maybe there is just a poor or burnt connection. Otherwise BMS is just getting amps and volts correct. Plenty of replacements available.

Back