diy solar

diy solar

Need ground mount suggestions..

sillared

Looking for some ideas, Want to mount 4 100 watt panels for starters on either of two options.. Something like the Eco-Worthy adjustable racking, or their dual axis solar tracker.. Yes, the right way is to do concrete footers etc, but I`m looking for something less permanent/movable that is about 4 feet off the ground to clear the winter snowfall until I can decide on where I want them permanently.. Yes yes, I want my cake and eat it too, but just humor me... :)

Looking for some ideas, Want to mount 4 100 watt panels for starters on either of two options.. Something like the Eco-Worthy adjustable racking, or their dual axis solar tracker.. Yes, the right way is to do concrete footers etc, but I`m looking for something less permanent/movable that is about 4 feet off the ground to clear the winter snowfall until I can decide on where I want them permanently.. Yes yes, I want my cake and eat it too, but just humor me... :)
Search really is your friend.

Enjoy

Hi, I don't think there's any movable brackets for solar panels on the market....you can install adjustable racking for now and change its location when you make decision. But you still need to remove the racking from concrete and install again.

Back