diy solar

diy solar

Panelos

offgriddle

"FOREVER BEGINNING"
The homestead was all abuzz upon the arrival of one out of six 160 watt panels purchased directly from Rich solar. Breaking the one dollar per watt threshold, the panels cost $140 each including the "free" shipping.

FURTHER ADDING TO THE EXCITEMENT, the homestead executive purchasing officer was delighted to FINALLY see something that wasn't made in China, what with so many skills and so much wisdom lost to the pacific rim over the past five decades along with paying so many lethargic and atrophied, (both physically and mentally), people to stay home and produce nothing but national debt and medical bills. Oh yes, where was this excellent and beautiful panel made you might be wondering, well, Vietnam but hey at least it's not China .. yet.

Attachments

• 20200625_161923.jpg
    20200625_161923.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 9
Sorry to burst your bubble but China has been sending a lot of manufacturing to Vietnam. For sure the current manufacturing process for Solar Panels was developed in China.
Thank you .. it would be so so SO nice to have a wide variety of skilled employment options to choose from for the general US of A populous as we've become a herd of heavily indebted, cheesy poof stuffed, diabetic and obese, "public" far lefty school monopoly made common core senseless spectators instead of movers and shakers like one upon a time. Cheers.

Sorry for the diabetes, not fun. I was paleo for 6 mos, but fell off the wagon. Still no cheese puffs though.

Standing up: My name is OG and I am a potato chipaholic and not always perfectly, progressively PC but I will never stop trying even though I know that the most easily offended are impossible to please and they are absolutely everywhere now.

I am a vegetarian and diabetic.
Im almost a vegetarian, meaning, I do have some chicken and turkey products but otherwise all veggies and of course some eggs and cheese products and I would eat and ice cream cone if someone presented me with one.

Back