diy solar

diy solar

Pro Bono (off topic)

Hedges

I See Electromagnetic Fields!
Lawyers Share The Stupidest Cases They Had To Deal With (thesportsdrop.com)

"

53. The Show Is About To Begin​

Unknown image

I was arguing for my client to be released on his own. The judge asks him where he is going to live. “With my fiancée,” he says. He spins a lovely tale about how wonderful his fiancée is, how supportive, did he mention they are having a baby, and he wants to get out and take care of his soon-to-be wife and kid to support them properly.

The judge asks the courtroom, “Could Defendant’s fiancée please approach the bench”?
From opposite sides of the room, two women stand up and start walking to the front. That’s when I realized what was happening. One is about four months pregnant, and the other is nearly nine months pregnant.

They are looking at each other with identical expressions of “who the heck are you”? You could see the exact moment when each of them realized, “That woman is with my man”.

The brawl started before they even got to the counsel’s table. Pregnancy or not, these chicks were seriously trying to end one another. The bailiffs had to stop laughing long enough to break up the brawl.

My client says, “your Honor, I didn’t think they’d both come”. The judge said he was denying bail for my client’s own protection.

Lawyers Share The Stupidest Cases They Had To Deal With (thesportsdrop.com)

"

53. The Show Is About To Begin​

Unknown image

I was arguing for my client to be released on his own. The judge asks him where he is going to live. “With my fiancée,” he says. He spins a lovely tale about how wonderful his fiancée is, how supportive, did he mention they are having a baby, and he wants to get out and take care of his soon-to-be wife and kid to support them properly.

The judge asks the courtroom, “Could Defendant’s fiancée please approach the bench”?
From opposite sides of the room, two women stand up and start walking to the front. That’s when I realized what was happening. One is about four months pregnant, and the other is nearly nine months pregnant.

They are looking at each other with identical expressions of “who the heck are you”? You could see the exact moment when each of them realized, “That woman is with my man”.

The brawl started before they even got to the counsel’s table. Pregnancy or not, these chicks were seriously trying to end one another. The bailiffs had to stop laughing long enough to break up the brawl.

My client says, “your Honor, I didn’t think they’d both come”. The judge said he was denying bail for my client’s own protection.
Nothing surprises me anymore. ?

Back