diy solar

diy solar

Prospect of battery tariffs in 2025 onwards

except europe starts in the west at ireland, in the north in finland, in the east in ukraine and in the south in greece

furthermore there is 741.880.604 folks living there , vs 314.143.299 in the USA.....

again americans are addicted to oil, making up the silliest excuses for that addiction
I can’t control the landmass. I didn’t make the overlays either.
My drive to work is 44 miles one way.

A lot of SUVs are still only 5 passenger (and again good luck with big car seats). So that's not the point (and I don't have an SUV anyway).

I cannot fit most larger car seats 3 across in many vehicles. And my kids are all in the larger, bulkier car seats right now because of their ages.
Minivan time.

Its the same here in Australia.
It surprises many Americans, but Australia has about 85% the land mass of North America, but we have less than 10% of Americas population.
To travel from one large town or city to another can be, and usually is a very long way.

except europe starts in the west at ireland, in the north in finland, in the east in ukraine and in the south in greece

furthermore there is 741.880.604 folks living there , vs 314.143.299 in the USA.....

again americans are addicted to oil, making up the silliest excuses for that addiction
How is the charger density in Norway? In the US there's still areas with big gaps in charging infrastructure.

Areas? How about large swaths?

And Biden's idea of taking tax dollars to spend on EV stations has done about nothing (big surprise).
Their solution was paying presumably hundreds of millions or billions for Tesla to open up some of their superchargers to other manufacturers, plus just handing over tons of money to charge providers who suck at reliability. Wouldn't even sign a law requiring ev chargers be built in US to be eligible for extra funds thanks to his Chinese puppet masters.

How is the charger density in Norway? In the US there's still areas with big gaps in charging infrastructure.
That's a chicken egg story..
I general I must confess charger availability is pretty high in most of Europe, but that comes with declining gas pumps

EVs will not work for the majority of the population with the charging, range, temperature, and cost issues. Not to mention anyone with more than a couple kids.

An EV would be almost useless for me.

Forcing them on people by politicians is stupid. Like 98% of things politicians try to force. They don't learn (or simply don't care).
They haven't outlawed a horse and buggy

Back