diy solar

diy solar

"Renewed" Bluetti units from MaxOak

It is strange that Maxoak.net do not list any renewed EB70 on their site, but Aliexpress has them and they are free shipped from warehouse in the US. I wish I bought for than one at $206, now they $399.
You are lucky to get the 70S.

It is strange that Maxoak.net do not list any renewed EB70 on their site, but Aliexpress has them and they are free shipped from warehouse in the US. I wish I bought for than one at $206, now they $399.
You are lucky to get the 70S.
Thanks for mentioning this Bud. You motivated me to search again and I got one :)

Thanks for mentioning this Bud. You motivated me to search again and I got one :)
You just got it for $206.81?
That store in the link is not Maxoak.Bluetti store.
It has been in business in May!
Store No. 1102068238
China
This store has been open since May 5, 2022
0.0% Positive Feedback

I hope it is not a scam and you paid with credit card, it shows product is no longer available.
if you click on 'Visit Store', nothing shows up either.

Last edited:
I paid $269 for the EB 70, $649 for the AC200P, and $499 for the EB240 From the official Maxoak page late Feb/early March this year.
Their pricing has gone up a lot for their refurbs.

The Max Oak AliExpress site has some more refurbished units listed for sale. Prices are higher than they were before though.

I ordered a second refurbished EB70 a while back and received an EB70S. I think what your get just depends on the luck of the draw.

https://m.aliexpress.com/storesearc....store_m_home.ae_product_weex_6001919196234.0
I got mine about a month ago? I'm still not sure what version I got. Box says EB70. Tag says EB70. I think it has the "brighter" button lights and they say on for about 30seconds. And, it'll run a space heater at 795w (for 15+ minutes before I got bored) without tripping the inverter protection. Does that make it an "S"? Probably doesn't matter but I wish there was an easy way to be sure.

I got mine about a month ago? I'm still not sure what version I got. Box says EB70. Tag says EB70. I think it has the "brighter" button lights and they say on for about 30seconds. And, it'll run a space heater at 795w (for 15+ minutes before I got bored) without tripping the inverter protection. Does that make it an "S"? Probably doesn't matter but I wish there was an easy way to be sure.
Mine is similar. The only difference I see in the labeling between the two units is the EB70S shows an 800 watt rating on the label. The other says 700W

Attachments

• PXL_20220523_174940231.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20220523_174940231.MP~2.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 5
Mine is similar. The only difference I see in the labeling between the two units is the EB70S shows an 800 watt rating on the label. The other says 700W
Interesting. My label still says 700w, but it has the 30 second time out on the info panel and the "brighter" button lights. I found this on Amazon about inverter capacity. I'm not sure what to make of it, honestly. A

"For EB70 (Rated 700W), the overload feature is 1) 700W<load<840W@2Min, 2) 840W<load<1050W@2s, 3) load>1050W, shut off immediately. Friendly note: we recommend using devices under 700W for better performance and longer battery life."
As I said, mine will run at close to 800 watts for quite a while (and occasionally it jumped up to 810w during the period), but over 800 is about 2min tops. So maybe this means I have a "franken-generator" (old inverter plus new lights/panel)? Ultimately I guess it doesn't matter as I rarely use AC power except when doing dumb things like this.

I paid $269 for the EB 70, $649 for the AC200P, and $499 for the EB240 From the official Maxoak page late Feb/early March this year.
Their pricing has gone up a lot for their refurbs.
Wow, they have gone up a lot. Now they're (on the official MaxOak Ali-ex store) showing the refurb AC200 for $1129 and the EB70 for $399. Glad I got that EB70 when I did (but a little bummed I didn't pull the trigger on the AC200)!

Does anybody know where I can get my ac200p fixed, I fried the inverter . the 12 volt stuff works (never use it)
the charging works , everything works except for turning the inverter on then it gives me error that the inverter will
not work. its NOT under warrantee cuz I did a stupid thing and fried the inverter . loud noise , POP , a little smoke
then burnt electrical smell.

Does anybody know where I can get my ac200p fixed, I fried the inverter . the 12 volt stuff works (never use it)
the charging works , everything works except for turning the inverter on then it gives me error that the inverter will
not work. its NOT under warrantee cuz I did a stupid thing and fried the inverter . loud noise , POP , a little smoke
then burnt electrical smell.
Can we know what you did?

Well , I guess so , why the hell not . I plugged grid power into the bluetti .
OK , now you can tell me how STUPID I am . it was last year and im still Kicking myself.
Wait, how did you plug grid power into the Bluetti? Did you make your own DIY cable? Grid should have three conductors and all the AC200P inputs are dual conductor afaik? There's a power supply that plugs into mains but the output is an XT90 which has two conductors.

Wait, how did you plug grid power into the Bluetti? Did you make your own DIY cable? Grid should have three conductors and all the AC200P inputs are dual conductor afaik? There's a power supply that plugs into mains but the output is an XT90 which has two conductors.
yes , My own cable plugs on both ends . very stupid . had a brain fart. but it is in the past now , an expensive teacher.
thats why I want to get it repaired .

yes , My own cable plugs on both ends . very stupid . had a brain fart. but it is in the past now , an expensive teacher.
thats why I want to get it repaired .
Maybe reach out to any local electronic repair shops you might have. Used to be much easier to find one. Could try Bluetti, but who knows what they’ll charge if they’ll even fix it. They might have an authorized repair place they could recommend.

Could always reach out to Louis Rossmann for a recommendation. Big on YouTube and has an actual store for board repair type stuff.

You just got it for $206.81?
That store in the link is not Maxoak.Bluetti store.
It has been in business in May!
Store No. 1102068238
China
This store has been open since May 5, 2022
0.0% Positive Feedback

I hope it is not a scam and you paid with credit card, it shows product is no longer available.
if you click on 'Visit Store', nothing shows up either.
They wouldn't provide tracking info so I had my money refunded.

They wouldn't provide tracking info so I had my money refunded.
I'm glad you able to get the money back, the deal is too good to be true from the store that has been open for about a month, I stay away from store using numbers as the name for the store, I also look to see how long they have been in business, I bet this store is no longer around and probably has a new store with difference store numbers by now.

To update the group. My, returned, EB 70 was replaced with a EB70s. Old was red, replacement is gray. Time to put it to work.

Back