diy solar

diy solar

"Renewed" Bluetti units from MaxOak

Still waiting on a resolution with my inoperable AC200P charger. Sent an email and got a reply asking for a video of it not charging and serial number to troubleshoot. Sent it and was asked if it would charge with the car/pv, replied with yes on the car and haven't been able to test the pv, panels haven't arrived yet. Waiting to hear back, sucks this is happening during the short week, everything takes longer to get resolved. Picked up four 100w hqst panels for $288, hope to make two solar suitcases to make it a somewhat portable system for jeep shows, camping trips etc
May I ask which Email address did you use?

service@maxoak.net. figured I'd try there first and if I didn't get a reply I would've tried Bluetti support. The first reply was same day, the next reply was a day or two later, been a couple days since then but it's a short week with a holiday weekend. I'm curious if everyone is getting the same firmware versions or if they vary

So follow-up on my car adapter issue, so I try contacting them again, this time I went to Maxoak.net Website and use the 'Contact Us' and I get the response the next day.
They ship out the correct car adapter yesterday and should be here on Saturday.
Follow-up: I received the car charger adapter cable on Saturday, all good now.

Last edited:
So follow-up on my car adapter issue, so try contacting them again, this time I went to Maxoak.net Website and use the 'Contact Us' and I get the response the next day.
They ship out the correct car adapter yesterday and should be here on Saturday.
I'm still waiting for response on a missing cable from the order. No answer yet from Maxoak contact us.

I'm still waiting for response on a missing cable from the order. No answer yet from Maxoak contact us.
I have a feeling they were robbing other boxes to fill orders like musical chairs and I didn't get a chair. I got an EB70 with no connectors, cables or AC charger and a flat battery. Two days no reply so thought maybe I'll buy one. I can't find the part that I am positive is right and MaxOak is out of stock on the DC7909 to MC4, maybe part of the reason we are not getting answers?

after a couple days of no response, I got an email tonight saying that they were shipping out a replacement 500w charger and an extra XT90 to DC7909 adapter cable, I assume its the same as the one they have listed on their site for $150. The one I have that doesn't work looks like the older (original style) 400w charger without the big Bluetti logo. So it sounds like this slight headache and having to charge it with my car the past couple weeks will pay off with the upgraded 500w charger.

Kevin & DLD, I would suggest sending follow up emails every other day. I would forward my last email back to the support email and ask about any updates and if there was anything I needed to do to troubleshoot the issue. Be polite and willing to help wherever you can...but follow up to stay in the front so you don't get lost in the mix. I bet you're right in that they're piecing it together to move extra returned inventory....probably without fully checking them. Sounds like you (me and a couple others) just have to put in a little extra leg work, unfortunate but worth it for the highly discounted price if you ask me.

Still kicking myself wishing I had gotten an EB70 as well

after a couple days of no response, I got an email tonight saying that they were shipping out a replacement 500w charger and an extra XT90 to DC7909 adapter cable, I assume its the same as the one they have listed on their site for $150. The one I have that doesn't work looks like the older (original style) 400w charger without the big Bluetti logo. So it sounds like this slight headache and having to charge it with my car the past couple weeks will pay off with the upgraded 500w charger.

Kevin & DLD, I would suggest sending follow up emails every other day. I would forward my last email back to the support email and ask about any updates and if there was anything I needed to do to troubleshoot the issue. Be polite and willing to help wherever you can...but follow up to stay in the front so you don't get lost in the mix. I bet you're right in that they're piecing it together to move extra returned inventory....probably without fully checking them. Sounds like you (me and a couple others) just have to put in a little extra leg work, unfortunate but worth it for the highly discounted price if you ask me.

Still kicking myself wishing I had gotten an EB70 as well
I hope I can say it's worth it! I can't charge at all as only other unit we have is the AC200p and nothing fits that DC port. Maybe after the holidays there will be some AC200Max. I have read reviews that made me laugh. I am far from an expert but see complaints like "I bought this power station and it won't run my heater, stay away." when the review is something with 200w. Makes me think many of the returns are user failure.

I agree polite is the way to get more results and especially a bit of understanding this time of year. I would not even mind a wait if they could get just one piece to me to charge with solar at least or where to buy that one connector. I have the Bluetti 200w panels!

update, got the replacement charger. Although the email said they were sending a 500w charger, what was received was a used original 400w charger (no problem). The USPS box was beat up and the charger and cables were loose in it, no packing materials. The power cables ground was broken off and missing. After swapping it out with the power cable from the original charger, I tested it out and it works fine, charges at 370-375w from the wall.

Unfortunately I've been using it out of necessity the past couple days because a giant tree fell on my house monday night and collapsed the roof and ceiling in (my wife, myself, and all our animals are alright). Due to the damage the house is uninhabitable until it can get repaired and the power, water, and gas have to be shut off for safety. we're staying with my in-laws a few miles away but the AC200P is powering our chest freezer until we can move it out without losing any food. So happy to have gotten this deal. The AC charger coming in monday has allowed me to charge it fully at my in-laws until the solar panels come in (scheduled for friday). at that point i could just run the MC4 cables through the giant hole in the roof and an extension cord to the freezer in the basement. Trusses are at least a month lead time...ugh

Finally moved back in, AC200P has been great this whole time.

If anybody that had gotten the EB70 deal and wants to sell it, please reach out to me and let me know. Looking to get one for a more portable power option...would love to get it by next Friday if there are any local Virginia sellers

Finally moved back in, AC200P has been great this whole time.

If anybody that had gotten the EB70 deal and wants to sell it, please reach out to me and let me know. Looking to get one for a more portable power option...would love to get it by next Friday if there are any local Virginia sellers
I've been watching for that EB70 deal to return. They do have it on the AliExpress Maxoak site (shipped from US) for about $60 more. I'm not in a hurry so I'm hoping some more will show at the original price point. Good luck!

I got 2 EB240 from Aliexpress. Capacity was true to advertisement and AC/Solar charging both works.

I got 2 EB240 from Aliexpress. Capacity was true to advertisement and AC/Solar charging both works.
How long ago did you order?

I ordered the EB240 this weekend, just waiting on it to be shipped. Hoping it doesn’t get canceled.

Got an email update later last night that my unit shipped and will be here Friday. Now to figure out a way to accurately test capacity once its here.

FYI, if anyone is interested, the Aliexpress site has the AC200P back in stock as I type this. 4 units.

My Eb240 came in. Looks mint. All accessories in the box. It has zero issues I can tell. I do not have solar so I’m unable to test hat functionality.

I am looking for suggestions to remedy a partially working EB70. I purchased a refurbished unit and the screen has gone blank and the AC side shuts down immediately after turning on. I have made 4 attempts, through "service@bluetti.com", to obtain a RMA approval for return to repair or replace. There has been zero communication from the request. I have considered just sending the unit in to the address on the shipping label, but, would like to follow their approved steps for service. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Back