diy solar

diy solar

Seplos cell quality and review advice needed?

Seplos.com
No.147, Qingfeng Road, Qingxi Town, Dongguan, China : From your website.

Room 301, Building 6, No. 179 Kangyi Road, Qingxi Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China : From the store that I "plan" to purchase.

Hmm.......:unsure:

No.147, Qingfeng Road, Qingxi Town, Dongguan, China : From your website.

Room 301, Building 6, No. 179 Kangyi Road, Qingxi Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China : From the store that I "plan" to purchase.

Hmm.......:unsure:
??‍♂️
At least it’s the same town

Huh?
I noted your Shenzhen has 5 years of trading while my Dongguan only has 1 year of trading.

What is the difference between your Shenzhen Seplos Technology Co., Ltd. and my Dongguan Seplos Technology Co., Ltd. ?:unsure:
They are all real SEPLOS, but the location for registration is different

Update:
I am truly disappointed with Seplos Donguan. There are only 5 days left before trade assurance order expired (from 45 days) and I am getting NONSENSE excuses after asking for the shipment status few days ago.

Because our production capacity is very tight before the Chinese New Year, all the EVE cells originally produced in January have been mobilized for production orders. At that time, because your order lacked EVE-specific terminals, we did not arrange the production of your order first. Please understand this.

?? I requested for double hole terminal on the cell and flexible busbar and the sale agent said the model with double holes available before I committed to trade assurance order. Right after payment, the sales agent started to said they need time to weld it and there is no flexible busbar, only rigid busbar. WTF with their latest reply right now?LACKED EVE-SPECIFIC TERMINALS?

After our company started construction after the New Year, we immediately re-ordered the latest battery cells from EVE Company for production. But there needs to be some delay in time.
What you may not know is that cells are ordered in bulk and weigh a lot. The transportation of large trucks is inherently slow. In addition, the recent freezing rain in South China has affected logistics and transportation, so the overall logistics efficiency is slow
The hell? So the previously sent cell test reports for me ARE FAKE and I will be getting DIFFERENT CELLS INSTEAD?

However, to be on the safe side, I need to modify the delivery date, and need you to agree

SERIOUSLY? I am really thinking about cancelling the order now......... I AM REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW.

edit:
Currently hoping for the best now.......would extend only one time........sigh.......

Last edited:
Back