diy solar

diy solar

sigineer inverters and chargers

One complaint that seems common, the Fans are LOUD and annoying ! Replacing them fortunately is pretty easy and quality PC Fans with Ball Bearings are readily available... In fact, most AIO's seem to have the loudest and most annoying fans there are.
So after I made a youtube video on the Sigineer, a company named FoxPower reached out to me. Benson from FoxPower is great, and I ultimately left the foxpower up next to the Sol-Ark 12ks because it makes a good backup charger and ALL of the cooling fans are thermostatically controlled, unlike the sigineer that has one that operates 100% of the time. Downside is the xfrmr on the foxpower runs a bit hotter, but I haven't personally noticed a problem in terms of longevity caused by the extra heat. The internal guts of the FoxPower and the Sigineer are identical, just a different case in a different color.

FWIW my Sigineer has only a thermostatic controlled fan that runs very little with my application. Just when the boat lift is operating and it stops shortly thereafter.

This one :

Mine is the 120v model since the lift motors and everything else at the boathouse run on that.

My Schneider SW4048 at my home is split phase.

I will try to take pictures of my install this week but it’s nothing special.

got to admit I am so on the fence about this.... get another 4048 and parallel it or buy a 8Kw or higher sigeneer and just run one? the difference is only a couple of hundred but if I got the sigeneer I could keep and use the 4448 as a spare if the sigeneer went down. I bet if the 4448 was paralleled if one fried it would probably fry the other one..... errrr decisions

Hi to all, ibuy Sigineer 6048 inverter and i'm trying to setup wifi for use Sigineer Monitor app, im have a 2.4Ghz network, but it doesn't work.
help please.

Hi to all, ibuy Sigineer 6048 inverter and i'm trying to setup wifi for use Sigineer Monitor app, im have a 2.4Ghz network, but it doesn't work.
help please.
You have to keep pushing the button on dongle with a paper clip unfolded until light remains green.

So after I made a youtube video on the Sigineer, a company named FoxPower reached out to me. Benson from FoxPower is great, and I ultimately left the foxpower up next to the Sol-Ark 12ks because it makes a good backup charger and ALL of the cooling fans are thermostatically controlled, unlike the sigineer that has one that operates 100% of the time. Downside is the xfrmr on the foxpower runs a bit hotter, but I haven't personally noticed a problem in terms of longevity caused by the extra heat. The internal guts of the FoxPower and the Sigineer are identical, just a different case in a different color.
I searched for this video but could not find it, would love to see it.

How's the Sigineer? Are you still using it? Any trouble so far?

How's the Sigineer? Are you still using it? Any trouble so far?
I took it off the wall after blowing it up the third time. I did have a spare parts to repair it again, but swapped it out for a solark that was far more efficient. I took it off the wall after blowing it up the third time. I did have a spare parts to repair it again, but swapped it out for a solark that was far more efficient.

I took it off the wall after blowing it up the third time. I did have a spare parts to repair it again, but swapped it out for a solark that was far more efficient. I took it off the wall after blowing it up the third time. I did have a spare parts to repair it again, but swapped it out for a solark that was far more efficient.
What caused it to blow? Shouldn't it be a bit more durable than others since it's LF and surges doesn't bother it as much?

Back