diy solar

diy solar

Sunsynk 8.8kw and JKBMS

at first both worked perfectly, and with no reason one stop working
Maybe the device went into shutdown because of very low voltage.
Please do the basic trouble shooting by measuring each and every individual cell's voltage.
Secondly, ensure that you got all wires connected. Stating that "they worked before but now not" is not enough info for us to go by.
Lastly, try powering Jk the old fashion way, and not through buttons. THIS eliminates the possibility of faulty buttons.

IF you can post more info on your JK, like hardware version and the like.

You right Burgerking (y), i need to share more information, i created a new thread here with more details :)

Hi I am considering using 2 Sunsynk invertes here in the uk........and want to put my own 15kw battery on......... what do I need to look for with the BMS...........the battery case I want to use communicates with Canbus....and it list copmpatability with Growatt,Victron,Pylon,Solis etc....Sunsynk is not listed...is Canbus universal or does it need software written for each manufacturer...

Hi I am considering using 2 Sunsynk invertes here in the uk........and want to put my own 15kw battery on......... what do I need to look for with the BMS...........the battery case I want to use communicates with Canbus....and it list copmpatability with Growatt,Victron,Pylon,Solis etc....Sunsynk is not listed...is Canbus universal or does it need software written for each manufacturer...
Sunsync is same as deye, compatible with pylon. You can use a canbus seplos bms, if you want bms communication

Did anyone get this working? I also have a Sunsynk (Deye) 5.5kW hybrid inverter and a DIY 16S battery with JK BMS

Back