diy solar

diy solar

Supreme Court to take on Vaccine Mandates.

Have a reference for that? My understanding is that there were no conditions of employment until the FDA approval was given.

First FDA approval given 8/23/21

178 Texas hospital workers suspended for not being vaccinated 7/9/21

100+ workers in Houston hospital fired 7/2/21

Maybe there are some non-healthcare cases too, haven't dug for them.

And by the way, those giving vaccines were instructed NOT to follow their usual practice of drawing back plunger to make sure not in a vein. Just jab and press plunger was the revised procedure, especially for this vaccine.
This has been the standard in US healthcare for at least 15 years. it has nothing to do with this vaccine. They don't even teach preinjection aspiration anymore. There has been no proven benefit to aspiration if the shot is given at the appropriate injection site. To do a preinjection site aspiration properly means the needle would be in and the aspiration vacuum occurring for 5-10 seconds before injection. Have you ever had this done in your life for an injection?

This is a right-wing nonsense talking point. You had no idea about injection procedures before you read this trash in a blog or saw it on youtube.

First FDA approval given 8/23/21

178 Texas hospital workers suspended for not being vaccinated 7/9/21

100+ workers in Houston hospital fired 7/2/21

Maybe there are some non-healthcare cases too, haven't dug for them.
These were not govt mandates.

This is a right-wing nonsense talking point. You had no idea about injection procedures before you read this trash in a blog or saw it on youtube.

I learned of it from my sister, who has worked in a research hospital for 40 years. And in a vet clinic before college.
(Oh, and I did for several years inject Lantus insulin in our cat, but that was just under the skin and without any special procedure.)
(I also read the entire Pfizer phase-3 study report, and the Pfizer instructions, before receiving the vaccine myself.)

I inquired of the provider who gave me first dose how he ensures it is injected in muscle not vein.
He said he had originally been taught to do the draw back of plunger. But for (this?) vaccination in a non-hospital setting, they were instructed not to do that.
This was at Walgreens.

We do hear of some vaccine injury to some recipients, especially myocarditis in teen males.
It is a relatively low rate of incidence, but about 70x above background for one week following shot.
Perhaps this is due to low incidence of hitting a vein? That would be logical.
Has there been a test, perhaps an animal study, comparing Pfizer vaccine in vein vs. in muscle?

I read as much cr*p on this topic as I can stand, and then look for counter-explanations.
There are lies (or incompetence) from both sides.

Last edited:
These were not govt mandates.

Perhaps I could find such a mandate in the case of a government employee. Or, government may not have mandated before full approval.
This may have been a mandate from a "private" hospital employer, but it was backed by the government (court).
You must agree to something where all risk of loss is borne by you, in order to keep your paycheck.
At the least, the agreement should be that worker's compensation must cover losses because it is a job-related injury.

California mandated vaccine for health care workers 8/5/21, 2 weeks before FDA approval of first vaccine.
That is a government mandate.
Effective date requiring full vaccination (both shots) was in the future, turned out to be after FDA approval. But mandate was before approval.

The Supreme Court ruling about the OSHA mandates is in. They struck it down with the 3 liberal judges dissenting.
I think they did uphold the mandate for healthcare workers ...
The readers digest version is below .... I attached a PDF of the full ruling.

1642106489677.png

Attachments

• OshaMandate.pdf
    169.5 KB · Views: 0
I am not surprised it was struck down, what I do expect is that insurance companies in the US will charge the unvaccinated more as a precondition.

I am not surprised it was struck down, what I do expect is that insurance companies in the US will charge the unvaccinated more as a precondition.
And that's the way it should be... Free market capitalism.

Won't happen. There will be plenty of companies waiting for new customers. That's "free market Capitalism."
Besides, insurance companies have already seen a spike in overall deaths since the vaccines started.
Life insurance payments have gone way up. And it's not unvaccinated people dying.

Won't happen. There will be plenty of companies waiting for new customers. That's "free market Capitalism."
And just like tobacco use, traffic infractions, your credit score, and various other attributes they analyze, the coverage rates for the unvaccinated will rise.
Insurance companies aren't stupid and they don't follow your conspiracy garbage..

Besides, insurance companies have already seen a spike in overall deaths since the vaccines started.
Yes, with 90% of those deaths being unvaccinated people.
Life insurance payments have gone way up. And it's not unvaccinated people dying.
Yes it is.

Want to hear something funny? I'm a landlord and rent the first home I purchased when I was in my yearly 20's. Whenever I get a new applicant, I review their application, credit report, and any social media resources I can find about them.

I just rejected an application last week because they had anti-vax posts on their facebook page.

Better keep yourself anonymous.. some of us don't want anything to do with wack jobs.

yeah...I wouldn't rent my homes to conspiracy theorists.

Would you rent to Batvette knowing he thinks people are gangstalking him?

Honestly, I don't pay much attention to WHO says what in here.. just what's being said.

Seen Batvette name, haven't had enough interaction to remember his position on things.

I don't rent to anyone with a FICO score below 700, or anyone with felonies, or anyone who's social media posts make me think they're not playing with a full deck of cards. 3 Years on the job, good credit, and only normal people...

Honestly, I don't pay much attention to WHO says what in here.. just what's being said.

Seen Batvette name, haven't had enough interaction to remember his position on things.

I don't rent to anyone with a FICO score below 700, or anyone with felonies, or anyone who's social media posts make me think they're not playing with a full deck of cards. 3 Years on the job, good credit, and only normal people...
referring to this gem..this is Batvette. He says he got caught up believing stuff on the internet LOL

1642131377529.png

Yes, with 90% of those deaths being unvaccinated people.
You think you can say things without me checking you out ?

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

It doesn't specify how many who died are vaxed/unvaxed.
But death rates for "working age" people are a lot lower than retired "over 70 years old" people.
So if you vaccinate a lot of healthy working age people and the death rate skyrockets ?
Hope your heart doesn't stop tonight Murphy. Better lay off those booster shots.

referring to this gem..this is Batvette. He says he got caught up believing stuff on the internet LOL

View attachment 79592

There's that religion... almost every conspiracy theorist has it..

I understand why some of these people are so upset, but things need to be kept in perspective.. Crazy is defined as making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Stephen Covey once said "The world is not what you see, but the lens through which you see it".. I think some people have messed up lenses.

You think you can say things without me checking you out ?

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

It doesn't specify how many who died are vaxed/unvaxed.
But death rates for "working age" people are a lot lower than retired "over 70 years old" people.
So if you vaccinate a lot of healthy working age people and the death rate skyrockets ?
Hope your heart doesn't stop tonight Murphy. Better lay off those booster shots.
TAKE YOUR FAKE NEWS QUACK JOB CONSPIRACY GARBAGE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

1642132243994.png

Have a reference for that? My understanding is that there were no conditions of employment until the FDA approval was given.

Its an endless list...

Its an endless list...
LOL...and the dates on these?

Apparently you missed the part where we were discussing if this happened before or after FDA approval.

I will take my chances with boosters. When you get sick...please stay out of the hospital....ok?

Did you get the shingles vaccine or is that also going to kill you?

The Supreme Court ruling about the OSHA mandates is in. They struck it down with the 3 liberal judges dissenting.
I think they did uphold the mandate for healthcare workers ...
The readers digest version is below .... I attached a PDF of the full ruling.

View attachment 79529

Hmm, do you think "All employees are to wear a mask while at work" would have been acceptable as a workplace safety standard, since it wouldn't be a broad public health measure?

(Not that the US constitution allows federal government any authority over workplace safety standards, that is reserved for "the states or the people". But the Supreme Court hasn't made a habit of interpreting what is actually written in the constitution.)

Back