diy solar

diy solar

Supreme Court to take on Vaccine Mandates.

It is not a left vs right debate.

It is a libertarian vs authoritarian debate. Americans would call me a leftist, but while I believe we have a social responsibility, I am a fierce libertarian. (much more so than Republicans who are in authoritarian in many ways) I also believe that with freedom comes personal responsibility. As such I took the vaccines to protect myself and those in the community who, through medical conditions, can't take vaccines.

I can not care about people who refuse the vaccine, their choice, their responsibility and now hospitals are coping there is no great need for mandates either.
So does that mean that I should not care about you because you chose the vaccine? Well I'll give you this. You are showing your "True colors"

So does that mean that I should not care about you because you chose the vaccine? Well I'll give you this. You are showing your "True colors"
4blz3h.jpg

Seems I could say the same about you.........
LOL...wouldn't surprise me. You seem very confused.

Maybe you should look up the meaning of the word fascist. Because he said you missed his point does not mean he is a fascist.

So YOU are saying it's your way or the highway? That seems to be a fascistic thought processes.

YOUR propensity for attempting to putting words in other people's mouths is a sign of gross ignorance.

Indeed, you should not care about me, I took the vaccine despite the "concerns" of the conspiracy theorists.

The "vax" the FDA approved was never available. All jabs were done under the EUA, and still are now.

Under the Nuremberg code no medicine or procedures without informed consent. All mandates violate this.

Facism is government control of industry and media. Like Schiff, Biden, DoJ and FBI are doing with Facebook, Twitter, etc.

The "vax" the FDA approved was never available. All jabs were done under the EUA, and still are now.

Under the Nuremberg code no medicine or procedures without informed consent. All mandates violate this.

Facism is government control of industry and media. Like Schiff, Biden, DoJ and FBI are doing with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
There are no vaccine mandates, there never have been.

There are for some employment, especially government.
Where I work, private sector, we employees are not required to be vaccinated. But if our work requires us to go on-site at a customer, customer can require it and then vaccination would be a job requirement.

For about 6 months, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center required vaccination, and required people to return to work even when sick with covid.
The unvaccinated, even if due to a medical exemption, were not allowed to work. Previously, they were allowed if they tested negative twice a week.

Vaccines were mandated and the certifiably infectious had to work. The unvaccinated certifiably not infectious were not allowed to work.

There is a push from some people and organizations to mandate it, at least for certain circumstances. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. These things are always done one step at a time.

There are for some employment, especially government.
Where I work, private sector, we employees are not required to be vaccinated. But if our work requires us to go on-site at a customer, customer can require it and then vaccination would be a job requirement.

For about 6 months, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center required vaccination, and required people to return to work even when sick with covid.
The unvaccinated, even if due to a medical exemption, were not allowed to work. Previously, they were allowed if they tested negative twice a week.

Vaccines were mandated and the certifiably infectious had to work. The unvaccinated certifiably not infectious were not allowed to work.

There is a push from some people and organizations to mandate it, at least for certain circumstances. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. These things are always done one step at a time.

The term "Mandate" was used as follows: "Under the Nuremberg code no medicine or procedures without informed consent. All mandates violate this."

The mandate to be vaccinated to qualify for employment or obtain products or services, does not violate the Nuremberg code. That's just more right wing hyperbole.. which seems to be the political tool of the far right conservative groups these days.

In your specific statements, the reference to being mandated or required, applies to employment policy, not to you. You still had a choice to refuse the vaccine, even if that meant you lose your job or some other opportunity.
Debating the fairness of such policy is another discussion.

Observations are: 1) If I still had employees, I would probably require them to be vaccinated. The last thing I want is for some low level employee to cause me to get sick. Even if I choose to not vaccinate myself, I would still make the employees get it. Is that fair? Nope, but I wasn't in business to be fair, I was in business to make money. 2) The choice would probably be taken out of my hands by my insurance company.

One more reason why I've never punched a clock and have always owned my own business, bought guns and ammo and preserved them, set up my own solar and off-grid, and in general, became a hardcore prepper.

Some of the things our government is doing need to be done, some of them are over the line. Unfortunately, I suspect the political and ideological tug-of-war is just going to get worse in the future until something snaps.

I laugh at ppl that live in fear. Better wear your mask before you get a computer virus. Mask up right now because you can't surf social platforms without protection.
Israel already determined the shots don't work and even cause heart problems and they mostly used Pfizer same as Trump was vaccine pushing. I am not taking something that a company or govt agency was threatened to release before it was ready. ALL FOR POLITICAL REASONS.
Far as that goes am not wearing a mask either. You are vaxxed it either works or it doesn't
Also if you don't want someone sitting next to you in public - stand up move. I am not going to stand up when chairs are available

Ppl with full blown Aids are allowed to work and depending on location ZERO ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS ARE TAKEN now. Last I checked Aids still kills. Think about that next time you are at a restaurant. The restaurant worker with full blown aids not just HIV may have bleed in your salad right before serving it to you. They - aids infected have sued and got all kinds of rights to work and such. Civil Rights violation to mess with ppl infected with aids in most places. But yet you want to force ppl to decide between their invested career and a covid vaccine. Hahahaha yall are warped speed stupid.

If that business gets one tax break from govt then they have just discriminated against you. Again AIDS infected ppl can work basic - no restrictions. It was the last Faucci scare tool he wanted to do Aids exactly what he got to do with Covid. Bill Clinton told him to f off. Aids was killing everyone everywhere back then. It has not been that long ago. Ppl with short memories are abundant though.... find it hard to believe so many Left Wing take the Trump vaccine.

I'd be more afraid of Aids then Covid. Had 2 brothers die strapped to their beds dehydrated - kidney dialysis - SEPSIS full blown no treatment by doctors and cause of death Covid infected on death certificates. 1 brother vaxxed the other not both died SEPSIS - covid test positive infected. Then a while back we have SEPESIS AWARENESS MONTH. Imagine that. Covid causes Sepsis. Lack of proper care causes sepsis.
A cousin died from clots - johnson banged. So f u. Wear your mask take your shots and stfu.

There will be a new dose of fear candy coming for you.... pssst no body gets out of life alive. If you are a christian be like the muslims and look forward to being with God. Don't let muslims out faith you. If you got the shot and die from complications .... tough. Exactly what said about loud mouth bitchy cousin. Good ridden go be with God.

When I was in the Military watching guys wear plates in combat it was hilarious ...... easy slow targets . Their ignorant slow moving sacrifices kept me safe. Salute. A good soldier never dies for their country. They present the enemy - the opportunity to die for their country. BTW the Military was forcing soldiers to wear heavy plates last conflict. Right before we pulled stakes and ran leaving all that Military equipment behind that the govt now wants to spend massive amounts of money to replace. Back then the govt forced us to take all kinds of shots but the Modern military can refuse which ends their career. How is modern military recruitment going? Wow maybe they will cancel the volunteer military and bring on the draft FOR EVERYONE: men, women, pronouns lgbtq blm whatever.
To the vaxxed bye bye if you die before me - from complications. According to Israel you will die fast..... click bang failed heart. This was discussed and known from almost the beginning.
Now the last thing want to hear is some vaxxed person say " please put your mask on to protect me and consider the vax for yourself. " You made your choice now f'ing respect mine. If you think am over the top..... just mind your own business and leave ppl the f alone.

why inject shot after shot that doesn't work. You remind me if the idiots that get 1 tattoo then look like a peacock with all the following ink.... self mutilations. Ear ring up..... everywhere too.

This attached picture is how ppl dress when digging up the most deadly recorded pandemic on the planet "1918 spanish flu" Large percentage of ppl that reportedly died from Spanish flu - had pneumonia bacteria grown in their dirty mask. That is verified. They recently dug that shit up and regrew it in a u.s.a. lab... supposedly destroyed it afterwords.
Again if you want the shot take it but leave ppl alone that don't Want it. Your rights do not Trump some one else's rights. Unless you want to create a War. I'm all for that.... preppers make your last supper. You won't have enough bullets for the cannibal hordes that will be pouring out of the cities.

Attachments

• BD00B05F-70F7-4B6C-8DC3-55D59F0A54FF.jpeg
    BD00B05F-70F7-4B6C-8DC3-55D59F0A54FF.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
In your specific statements, the reference to being mandated or required, applies to employment policy, not to you. You still had a choice to refuse the vaccine, even if that meant you lose your job or some other opportunity.

That's not a choice for most people, regardless of how you want to play with words.

That is not what the code says.

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.

It took me 10 minutes to check and debunk all three claims. so the question is, are you really this dense, or knowingly spreading misinformation for nefarious reasons?

Give them an inch and they will take a mile. These things are always done one step at a time.
The slippery slope argument is not a valid argument. Don't get me wrong, I also wish society was simpler and written rules were not needed.

Back