diy solar

diy solar

Trump

When one side wants you dead because of your beliefs there is no reconciliation or becoming undivided.
The only people who actively talk about killing others are trump supporters
Right now very much an informational war but soon…who knows.
Just remember in a civil war the bullets fly in both directions.

When one side wants you dead because of your beliefs there is no reconciliation or becoming undivided.

How many times during Covid did you hear” Go die then Magat if you don’t want the vax”

Or

Just our little troll on here about how he wished all old white people would just die.

Yea no fixing that.

Right now very much an informational war but soon…who knows.
I heard similar things to many times, I just let out a fake cough or sneeze and asked if they wanted a hug so I could build my immune system... It was fun. My favorite was asking why they would take an experimental 'drug' with no long term testing and no chance of recourse against manufacturers when there were adverse effects... The icing on the cake was when those that got "vaccinated" got "covid" again and telling them it's a good thing they had the vaccine so it wasn't so much worse while questioning why I was fine with no experimentation... Using logic and critical thinking made heads spin. (Please don't take any offense Bob, I know you've seen the light)

It is a bit frightening thinking about what the future will bring but refreshing not being to worried about it...

The saddest part is all the ones that think the government will be there to protect when shtf.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something.

I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that children were on this site. I would never put anyone on a wall , whatever that means.
Tell you what! Send me your address and I'll send you a brand new Barbie doll.

I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that children were on this site. I would never put anyone on a wall , whatever that means.

"Some people bring joy wherever they go, and some people bring joy whenever they go" (Mark Twain)
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” (Mark Twain)

Almost time for a block.

In the meantime, you need to stop sending me cawk pics.

Keep your pants up. Not everyone needs to know your shame.

And the only ones that have history of destroying things is the left. From spiking trees to the "summer of love". We all know where the real violence is and on what side.

As to bullets, personally I doubt anything will happen but you never know what the next demand will be, nothing is flat wrong any longer even "minor attracted persons". Hell our sitting Pres falls into that group.

But if as you say bullets start to fly, I think it is well known just who has a leg up in that area, and a major reason why they want to take them away from everyone.

Th
"Some people bring joy wherever they go, and some people bring joy whenever they go" (Mark Twain)
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” (Mark Twain)
Thanks for PMing me the address. I'll get that barbie doll right out.

Almost time for a block.

In the meantime, you need to stop sending me cawk pics.

Keep your pants up. Not everyone needs to know your shame.
Sorry. I just wanted you to know that your pics are popping up all over the internet.
You should contact "reputation defender". They can help you get all those pics taken down.

Sorry. I just wanted you to know that your pics are popping up all over the internet.
You should contact "reputation defender". They can help you get all those pics taken down.

DrDoesn'tDouche enough, I warned you that you were going to be put on ignore unless you started to be funny.

Last chance.

Back