diy solar

diy solar

will i ever get my inverter returned to me

Carlton

good day to you all,
four months ago i returned two EG4 6000W inverter to signature solar on instruction by signature solar,they returned to me a refurbished one two months ago
i have been trying to get the second one returned to me ever since six emails so far and one phone call and still no good news emails all ignored,phone call we will get back to you.i am a bit worried will i ever get my inverter returned to me

ever since six emails so far and one phone call and still no good news emails all ignored,phone call we will get back to you.i am a bit worried will i ever get my inverter returned to me

I would be worried too after 4 months.

once it's been posted up on a public forum SS generally start to pull their finger out

good day to you all,
four months ago i returned two EG4 6000W inverter to signature solar on instruction by signature solar,they returned to me a refurbished one two months ago
i have been trying to get the second one returned to me ever since six emails so far and one phone call and still no good news emails all ignored,phone call we will get back to you.i am a bit worried will i ever get my inverter returned to me
Hi @Carlton If you'd like to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com I can find out what's going on. I am very sure you are not being ignored and I would like to look into what has taken this time to come to a resolution.

four months ago....trying to get the second one returned to me ever since six emails so far and one phone call and still no good news emails all ignored

I want some of whatever you have, please ?

I am troubled by the timeframe, prompting me to investigate the breakdown in communication. It's important to clarify that Signature Solar has not purposefully ignored the email. Any lack of response is more likely a result of human or technical oversights rather than a deliberate dismissal. We are actively working to identify the reasons behind these oversights and are committed to implementing solutions that prevent such occurrences in the future.

@Carlton I have sent you a dm to request more information and get you the answers you need!

Any lack of response is more likely a result of human or technical oversights rather than a deliberate dismissal.
Oh... fantastic... that's alright then... I'm sure the OP without an inverter for 4 months is suitably reassured that all is OK and it wasn't deliberate :unsure:

6 emails and one phone call isn't an oversight IMHO - but maybe I'm just old fashioned? ?

Why is it these days that so many companies (and I'm talking generally, not even solar specific) do nothing until an issue is reported on a public forum / facebook / twitter or raised to the press? And when it happens they respond 9 minutes after @SamG340 prompted them.

Like you, I am not in the USA and have no connections with and never will have any dealings with SS - so my comments are generic - but surely there is a business opportunity to be had to be an old-fashioned customer-centric business?

Like you, I am not in the USA and have no connections with and never will have any dealings with SS - so my comments are generic - but surely there is a business opportunity to be had to be an old-fashioned customer-centric business?

Good customer service costs money I guess

And although I'm sure it's financially viable in the long term, companies can be very short sighted

Oh... fantastic... that's alright then... I'm sure the OP without an inverter for 4 months is suitably reassured that all is OK and it wasn't deliberate :unsure:

Why is it these days that so many companies (and I'm talking generally, not even solar specific) do nothing until an issue is reported on a public forum / facebook / twitter or raised to the press?
This is very much something we are addressing before the problems come to the forums and we are actively addressing this matter behind the scenes however, the instances that manage to evade our attention are the ones that become apparent here in the forum community.

• Find UPS Closest Location

Skip To Main Content
UPS Home

1ZAX5398D975585891

1 of 2 Piece Shipment
Delivered On Monday, August 21 at 10:28 A.M. at Re
Delivered To

SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX US

Received By:
COPELAND
Proof of Delivery Open the link in a new window
Track Another Package
Tracking Numbers
Stay Safe - Avoid Fraud and Received a text, call, or email that seems suspicious? Don’t respond to it.
1 - 2 of
Delivered
Delivered On: Monday, August 21 at 10:28 A.M. at Receiver
Delivered
Delivered On: Monday, August 21 at 10:28 A.M. at

Last edited:
This is very much something we are addressing before the problems come to the forums and we are actively addressing this matter behind the scenes however, the instances that manage to evade our attention are the ones that become apparent here in the forum community.

Again this is just my opinion , but my first port of call in a situation like this would be to apologize !

A big SORRY and $50 compensation goes a long way.

And, and, and, …

give the guy who got poor service customer service something for his time and trouble.

I don’t enjoy reading these threads, where the poor customer goes through six months of grief, and finally gets back to where he started.

It needs to cost the company a little bit. That’ll start teaching your management a badly needed lesson.

Back