diy solar

diy solar

Xuba Electronics: DEAL - 280AH LiFePo4 cells. Purchase & Review

Has anyone heard from Xuba or Amy recently? I was in the process of getting a quote and finalizing an order from her but haven't heard from her since Monday.

Has anyone heard from Xuba or Amy recently? I was in the process of getting a quote and finalizing an order from her but haven't heard from her since Monday.
She shipped my order on Monday, and chatted with me on Wednesday.

It's been almost 2 months since my purchase and still no batteries. I'm getting really worried. Alibaba autocompleted my order today and I lost my Trade Assurance ...

And I live not far from 2 international harbours (Antwerp and Zeebrugge).

It's been almost 2 months since my purchase and still no batteries. I'm getting really worried. Alibaba autocompleted my order today and I lost my Trade Assurance ...

Sorry to hear that...did you got it shipped by sea?
Where are you from exactly? I live in Wingene

My Xuba order Alibaba autocompleted too before the cells arrived, but mine did arrive safely in about 1.5 months.

I would guess the vendor could give you some kind of bill of lading to prove they were shipped.
At least for me, she sent the FedEx barcode. Mine were shipped via sea, so likely will take some time as well. I seriously doubt that you are being scammed, just slow shipping.

I just got word the eve 280 cells will again be available soon. Seems all the worries were unneccesary

My cells are still on its way. Amy said it would take 30 days, so I would have them 10days ago... Well, that didn't work out.

She told me they would use rail freight. I did receive a UPS tracking, but the tracking isn't working yet. (Since they aren't at the UPS depot yet I think) The cells should arrive in Warsaw, and from there with UPS to the Netherlands. So still waiting for an update, don't know anything about the route the train will take, and how long it might take to clear customs and so on. I expect the tracking to be working once they entered the UPS facilities

I'll just wait till next week, just be patient :)

Well, my batteries literally arrived today. A day after I got that Alibaba mail. Looks like they went via Poland through Germany to Brussels. Checked my UPS tracing code yesterday evening but never got to track the package. I assume they went by train all the way to Brussels and not by sea.

Batteries were in fine condition and matched.

Yes, Amy from xuba has let me know that her boss and EVE again had an agreement, and they will sell their cells again soon.
Thanks

Just my impression but I get the feeling these guys (any of the resellers) do not have a ton of insight or clarity or privileged info up the food chain. I still suspect they may not be buying from EVE directly, but obviously this is just speculation.

Back