diy solar

diy solar

Beware @Michael B Caro

The biggest regret I have, and the biggest lesson learned here, is to ALWAYS use a credit card or paypal business when purchasing things so that there is recourse. And Michael screwed us, me for sure. He has not responded for anything in forever.

Ha! Apparently he has blocked me or dropped out of the group too. His profile is gone when I click it

So much pain was caused by someone “trying to help out others”
Isn't the road to hell paved with good intentions?

I genuinely feel bad for Mike, the catalyst of the situation was something completely outside of his control. Had none of this happened he might still be considered a reputable vendor here.

That being said, the resolution of the situation WAS in his control, and it was handled poorly.

The biggest regret I have, and the biggest lesson learned here, is to ALWAYS use a credit card or paypal business when purchasing things so that there is recourse. And Michael screwed us, me for sure. He has not responded for anything in forever.
Yeah it looks like either he deleted, or it was deleted by admin. So it's not just you that can't find him.

Reactions: AER
Dang man, sorry you've had such a nightmare. It's a very strange and odd coincidence that he found out about a shipping problem right after you sent him a payment. Probably just that, but my hackles would've stood straight up at that precise moment. Couple that with a "fell through the cracks" excuse and it's troubling. $1200+ isn't a ton a money to some, but it's everything to others. I hope you get your funds back soon.
To all the cats ( that’s 60’s talk) reading this… I have run a music and loan business for 35 years.. I have heard every song and dance from every broke musician and bad luck guy who lost his job there is. Desperate people do desperate things.. you can count on that…!!!
when ordering anything always use a credit card…ALWAYS ..ALWAYS …to do other wise make you a guppie in the eyes of the bad guys Or in the eyes of a good guy in a bad spot.
as SOON as you smell a rat, in any way , call the card company and start a dispute.it easy ,but be honest … do not lie….you are being recorded ……..
The Card company will retrieve your money that day from the sellers acct and refund it to your acct. They will give the seller 30 days to show why you should have to pay them… ( most times the seller disappears from the deal ) and you have your refund..I have been through this so many times I could gag…
In most all cases the card company will side with the card holder Period …unless they smell a rat on your side...

you must move quickly .. if the seller is legit he will offer to RUSH your order to you and do as promised .. if not, your out of the deal with your money…case closed….
I got scammed this month on some hard to find solar gear….. I callEd the card company and explained my case and Boom ..!!! refund that day from that so called fuse company…
my letter I got two days ago from the card company said thst I should consider the case closed unless the seller can show they sent them.…. And they can’t… they are a garbage disposal company with multiple EBay sites selling stuff that they don’t have…it was a pattern the card company said…they know most people will drag it out and be patient and be polite past the point they can easily dispute things…

it’s not a nice world anymore much of the time,.. learn to play the game if your Gona be in the online game..

the sheisters have learned it well….
sorry if I offended anyone in this , but it’s the truth… good luck out there.

thank you Jim..

Back