diy solar

diy solar

SunGoldPower-----Buyer Beware

I am pretty sure that I saw a video by "professor Hobotech" -- prior to my purchase, and he measured the transfer time. The long transfer time was a major negative in his review. I believe the spec shows 10ms (see below)?
Hobotech's laptop restarted due to the power out for too long.

It was not a concern for me since I was not planning on a grid connection.

His review is for the 6500 watt version. Mine is the 5000 watt and doesn't seem to specify transfer time anywhere, but it seems about the same as the 6500. Around 50 to 100 ms I'm guessing.

The transfer time to battery on my tp6048 is pretty impressive. Its very slow going back to the grid but going to the battery in a power outage or if I switch it manually doesn't even get the ups's in the house interested.

His review is for the 6500 watt version. Mine is the 5000 watt and doesn't seem to specify transfer time anywhere, but it seems about the same as the 6500. Around 50 to 100 ms I'm guessing.
So the 6500 watt version is made by Voltronic. The 5000 watt version is made by SRNE.

My TP6048 also made by Voltronic took longer than my current SRNE switching to utility, both are barely noticeable going to battery.

So the 6500 watt version is made by Voltronic. The 5000 watt version is made by SRNE.

My TP6048 also made by Voltronic took longer than my current SRNE switching to utility, both are barely noticeable going to battery.
That makes sense ? I feel like our 10k’s kick pretty good a$$ in the switching department; can’t speak for 5k or 6.5k

Back