diy solar

diy solar

Big Battery 24V inconsistencies

Load test it, prove it’s under capacity (if one cell is weak, it’ll be under by a few %), then send it back and move on.

It is really sad how terrible of an experience this has been with BB and how long its lasted trying to resolve it. Especially all while we were dealing with my very sick father this year and unfortunately he just died suddenly around 10pm last night.

I truly do not think these companies care at all how people are affected by the problems they cause with thier antics and act as if there is nothing else in our lives going on but dealing with the problems they cause to get resolution.

It is really sad how terrible of an experience this has been with BB and how long its lasted trying to resolve it. Especially all while we were dealing with my very sick father this year and unfortunately he just died suddenly around 10pm last night.

I truly do not think these companies care at all how people are affected by the problems they cause with thier antics and act as if there is nothing else in our lives going on but dealing with the problems they cause to get resolution.
I’m so sorry to hear this!!! I wish I could give you a hug, internet friend!?

Sorry to hear about your father. Hang in there.

Some people think love rules the world. I used to think that until I got a job and grew up. Money rules the world and people will do anything for it.

I just asked my dealer to have them pickup this used defective bttery they lied was new and sent me and told them to refund my money and that I am finished with bb and will buy from another company who does not lie and ship used defective batteries as new. I will not be victim of thier scam any longer

I appreciated my dealers help through this whole mess but bb is completely untrustworthy.

I will update when I hear back from my dealer.

I got word back from my dealer and they are going to refund me and have the used defective battery bb sent me asa replacement picked up today. They said once the battery is on its way back they will process my refund.

I am so glad that I bought it through my dealer rather than bb directly or I think it would have been even worse than it was because I found BB to be less than truthful throught the whole thing.

So I have decided that I do not want to build my own right now but if anyone can offer suggestions for a quality pre built battery 24v, that would be helpful because I am now back to square one in looking for a battery after 3 months of BB screwing me over.

Also if anyone wants to chance buying a BB product I would highly reccomend you do it through a reputable dealer because you could have problems.

I got word back from my dealer and they are going to refund me and have the used defective battery bb sent me asa replacement picked up today. They said once the battery is on its way back they will process my refund.

I am so glad that I bought it through my dealer rather than bb directly or I think it would have been even worse than it was because I found BB to be less than truthful throught the whole thing.

So I have decided that I do not want to build my own right now but if anyone can offer suggestions for a quality pre built battery 24v, that would be helpful because I am now back to square one in looking for a battery after 3 months of BB screwing me over.

Also if anyone wants to chance buying a BB product I would highly reccomend you do it through a reputable dealer because you could have problems.
May the refund land soon and the unpleasant business interaction can be concluded shortly.

Been jerked around by ebay merchants before. Thanks for sharing your experience. Now people have another chance to prevent the wild goose chase from starting anew. ?

May the refund land soon and the unpleasant business interaction can be concluded shortly.

Been jerked around by ebay merchants before. Thanks for sharing your experience. Now people have another chance to prevent the wild goose chase from starting anew. ?
Thanks for your kind words I appreciate it. Its been such a long waste of time nightmare for me dealing with BB. When a company is not truthful like that then I want nothing more to do with them.

Finally got my refund and I will NEVER buy a BB product again.

I went ahead and ordered a 24v Chins 200ah battery that has a 200a bms, so I'm hoping it works out with this one.

I was wondering what size wire to use between the battery and the aio inverter? I have the mpp 2424 unit so I'm not sure what the largest wire size that will fit in the screw in terminals.

I received my 200ah 24v Chins battery today and I finally got my system finished late this afternoon. Looks like everything is working good but unfortunately by the time I got it finished, my panels were only putting out 71w because the sun was going down.

I have to say the Chins bzttery looks really good and their customer service was terrific. What a difference buying from them over BB. I couldn't get BB to answer me within a week if at all and Chins Doris answered all my emails within the same day. I will definitely buy from Chins again for sure.

Anyway, I also bought one of those cheap little voltage gages with a shunt it came with so once I charge up this battery then I think it has to be told that its full for the gage to work. Not sure how accurate it will be but we will see. I also installed a battery cut off switch and z fuse.

I'm so happy this project is finally ending after almost a year from when I started. Wow solar has got to be one of the toughest industries to obtain parts for, especially batteries.

So far so good and it is a nice feeling to be finished finally.

Back