diy solar

diy solar

Docan Power Purchasing Options

Regitehtynot

Hello,
I am a newbie to lifepo4 and want to make my first battery for my van. I wanted to purchase some Eve cells from Docan Power but I added to my cart and then got to the payments portion and this is where I became hesitant. The options are a bank transfer or ipaylinks (which I have never heard of).

I had wanted to purchase these cells using my credit card so I would have protection over my purchase and let them figure out any money problems. I don't want to use my bank account really because that isn't safe as far as I know. I have had fraud against my accounts in the past so now I am extra cautious....

I tried to find some eBay links or somewhere I could buy the same grade a Eve cells but they are significantly more expensive there.

So I am just curious of anybody's thoughts that has purchased from Docan Power? How did you make the payment, what is the safest method for me to do so?

Thanks for the help,

Tony

You need to talk with Jenny or Amy i guess, i buy 20 days ago 16 cells LF280k, i will test then in the next few days, i pay with paypal in alibaba.

Someone on the forum gimme this contact:

Jenny Wu from Docan Tech
https://www.facebook.com/jennywu896/
Whatsapp/wechat: +8613537721971
Linkedin: jennywu896

Last edited:
Her direct email address has been shared across this forum. Search might find it. She can arrange your purchase using means other than bank transfer. If in stock, they generally have quick shipping out of a Texas warehouse. 280ah, 230ah, 160ah are all their website lists as in stock in the US warehouse.

Tony, I have used Amy to order which shipped from TEXAS warehouse.. all good. I have ordered directly on Docan website and that stuff shipped in 3-4 days time.. all good.

You will use Paypal as payment, but they do not request personal type payment and you will pay the fees associated with using paypal. I just pay the fees and be done with the transaction and it works great.

I tried to order batteries from them about an hour ago. The ipay link is credit card. My bank however declined the transaction 2x even after sending code to email for verification to complete the transaction. Then the fraud department bot called my cell phone to see if was me.
For them to decline payment, and not due to over limits of funds, that quick I'm now concerned with this.
I sent Jenny a message on FB.

I got in touch with Jenny Wu and she took care of me :). She said she would email me with tracking when it ships.
As of now she gets an A+ from me and will post again, as long as I can find this thread, on how it all ends. If good as others have said, Jenny deserves our business so she gets commission.
I did get email from an Amy also so I'm not sure if this is the same person or not.

Received my 8 batteries yesterday evening. EVE 280's. Supposed to be new when ordered yet they have scratch/pock marks on the terminals. Is my understanding they should not have those, is my understanding correct?
They also seem to be sucked in on the side at the top, the wrap also had places where lifting and air under the wrap.
Is it normal for "new" batteries to have these issues?

Attachments

• IMG_0955[1].JPG
    IMG_0955[1].JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 41
Received my 8 batteries yesterday evening. EVE 280's. Supposed to be new when ordered yet they have scratch/pock marks on the terminals. Is my understanding they should not have those, is my understanding correct?
They also seem to be sucked in on the side at the top, the wrap also had places where lifting and air under the wrap.
Is it normal for "new" batteries to have these issues?
Post better photos, and see how the aluminum case is. I receive mine all new, use the app to check the year, mine was maded 1 year ago (april/may 2021).

When I ordered mine they were at 149.00. Yesterday they were 110.00.
I pay the same for the LF280K 1 month ago.

Jenny Wu
16 Cells
$2432.65 via Alibaba and the 40 thiefs :D

Waiting for the inverter, bms and all tools.

Last edited:
Post better photos, and see how the aluminum case is. I receive mine all new, use the app to check the year, mine was maded 1 year ago (april/may 2021).

Attachments

• IMG_0958[1].JPG
    IMG_0958[1].JPG
    143 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0960[1].JPG
    IMG_0960[1].JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 18
That terminal looks fine to me.
did you open and look or just what you see in the thread? The hole where the threading is you can see it looks horrible and the pock/gouge on it
Here is your battery code. Someone told me 1 year old is good, that conector looks normal, looks new to me.
what numbers do you enter to check. I entered 02Y-CB-66718-800J and it was incomplete. Which of the other numbers get added to that?

Aluminum thread are fragile. They sometimes tear when cut. Hard to see/hard to photograph. If it holds torque, I think you are good.

did you open and look or just what you see in the thread? The hole where the threading is you can see it looks horrible and the pock/gouge on it

what numbers do you enter to check. I entered 02Y-CB-66718-800J and it was incomplete. Which of the other numbers get added to that?
I use the app and your QR code, the info is on the webpage, there is 2 parts code.

Best way to check if a Cell is used is do a capacity test:

I am waiting for my beginner friendly tool.

Last edited:
Back