diy solar

diy solar

EG4 Chargeverter

Why not just spend a little bit more on an AIO and use it as JUST a charger instead. Then you have a backup inverter as well. Growatt 5000es does this well and is what I'm doing with my spare growatt. Seems to be more redundant this way in case an inverter goes down then at least you could make something work in the mean time while waiting for repairs.

Why not just spend a little bit more on an AIO and use it as JUST a charger instead. Then you have a backup inverter as well. Growatt 5000es does this well and is what I'm doing with my spare growatt. Seems to be more redundant this way in case an inverter goes down then at least you could make something work in the mean time while waiting for repairs.
That was my initial plan. Because it was the cheapest option. But now, there's a better option.
Now my spare can stay brand new, until needed.

How and why would that occur?

If I wasn't getting paid to make these videos I would stop making them. My solar channel used to be for robotics, electric unicycle rides, and drone videos. Those did not perform as I wanted so I took all 600 down.

Do you realize that there's no ads on this forum? That's because the YouTube channel pays for this site. If I wasn't making as much money as I am, this site would have to have ads. So be very careful what you wish for because I don't think you understand how things are funded.

I think some ads wouldn't be bad, if you are doing drones then you must be familiar with rcgroups.com even though I use add block, that site I leave open as they are not showing adds for mortgages, or dental insurance, its for items related to r/c.

Targeted ads make me feel better because it means im being data-mined the most efficiently, and who doesn't love efficiency?!
I hear that, nothing like comparing power hitters like Lou Gehrig and Mickey Mantle to Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton with your buddies, then getting a nice add selling antique Yankees memorabilia pop up in your Facebook feed. Especially when you are from Texas and never even so much as googled the Yankees. (This happened last night)

I hear that, nothing like comparing power hitters like Lou Gehrig and Mickey Mantle to Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton with your buddies, then getting a nice add selling antique Yankees memorabilia pop up in your Facebook feed. Especially when you are from Texas and never even so much as googled the Yankees. (This happened last night)
Tried saying the words “new vacuum” in front of my phone a few times. Started getting adds pretty soon after

Back