diy solar

diy solar

Is not charging damaging?

GregM

While prices are relatively low I was thinking of buying 6 Ruixu batteries and the rack.
I am not ready to use them quite yet and I was wondering if it would hurt them to just sit in the rack in the garage for awhile?
It's sort of a gamble as I don't know if the price will go up or down, but right now they are a pretty good deal.
Just thought I would ask first.

Have you considered building your own batteries for about half the price?

Have you considered building your own batteries for about half the price?
I have and may still do that if I need more. I just have enough on my plate right now and taking on another "job" is something that doesn't sound like a good time right now.
I like the idea and a local friend of mine has done that, but I'm just a little busy at the moment.

I have and may still do that if I need more. I just have enough on my plate right now and taking on another "job" is something that doesn't sound like a good time right now.
I like the idea and a local friend of mine has done that, but I'm just a little busy at the moment.
I understand. I thought it was daunting at first but after doing it it turned out to be so extremely easy, and such a huge savings, that I feel like I have to ask everyone who is considering buying premade batteries.

Back