diy solar

diy solar

LIFEPOWER4 and EG4LL 48v packs work with anything we've tried so far

so i was looking at the outback radian test you guys did.
You do relise that you turned on only half of the the radian right? Which is 4000w

so i was looking at the outback radian test you guys did.
You do relise that you turned on only half of the the radian right? Which is 4000w
Yes sir. We can happily connect 2 more batteries and show it working with all 4. Would you like us to take another video of that? We were simply showing that the radian WILL start with the LifePower4 batteries.

with any paralleled batteries:

1: turn on ALL batteries
2: turn on your inverters after
This brings me to a question I’ve been asking to myself… (sorry, I don’t want to highjack this thread)

Since my (Samlex) inverter is only powered up by batteries, not solar panels, turning on the inverter first makes no sense (for my installation). Between the cells and the inverter, I have a rotary switch, 125A circuit breakers and the switches on the EG4-LL batteries… In what order should I do it? (Finishing with the power button on my inverter)…

This brings me to a question I’ve been asking to myself… (sorry, I don’t want to highjack this thread)

Since my (Samlex) inverter is only powered up by batteries, not solar panels, turning on the inverter first makes no sense (for my installation). Between the cells and the inverter, I have a rotary switch, 125A circuit breakers and the switches on the EG4-LL batteries… In what order should I do it? (Finishing with the power button on my inverter)…
Same thing with my xw. James advice doesn't make sense. How would the inverter be able to take advantage of the pre-charge function if you turn on all the batteries first and the inverter last?

diy solar

diy solar
Back