diy solar

diy solar

Official list of those wronged by Michael B Caro

Mightymach

After nearly a year, numerous people are still out hundreds, if not thousands of dollars from Michael. I began to organize a private list of people with the intention to understand the scope and severity of the problem as well as organize those of us who were wronged as one collective voice of a thousand versus a thousand voices of one.

After nearly one year without resolution, I wanted to offer everyone another chance to get on the list.

Include:
Name
User name
# of Cells ordered
Amount of money sent
Email address
Issues (no show, damaged, etc)
If you have photos, you can send those.

For those that have already sent me your information, I still have it.

PM sent.
Can you share the essential numbers with us here?
Or by PM?

Since he was kicked off the forum I have no way to contact him. Please PM me his contact info. Over $8k of product/money is completely unaccounted for.

Gents,
I'm sorry to inform you, this list never really materialized. I was always reluctant to pass this information along publicly because I figured it was being monitored.

Why didn't this list materialize? Look at some of the pathetic vermin on this website that attempted to bastardize me as a money hungry ambulance chaser while consistently defending Michael. I have my suspicion they were still within their return window or were desperate and hopeful michael would come through. Hell, I'm sure those same fanboys are still here that will defend him.

We'll never know the extent of Michael's fraud and why would michael comply? Nobody pressed him. There were too many small orders to make a civil case cost efficient. I'm fairly surprised nobody has attempted to press charges. I'd be interested in how that turned out for him. I'd like to see him at least pay taxes on his profits.

My loss was much, much less than others and chalked it up as a loss. Michael will stand before a judge, in this life or the next.

Mine never got resolved. He hasn't responded in 18+ months. He's since shut down his online battery website and his RV park map sales business. Those are indications that his financial problems are pretty large.

Does anybody have a current contact for Caro?

Mine never got resolved. He hasn't responded in 18+ months. He's since shut down his online battery website and his RV park map sales business. Those are indications that his financial problems are pretty large.

Does anybody have a current contact for Caro?
Yes, he was responding to me until his account was suspended by admin here. I haven't been able to reach him since. $8k...

Back