diy solar

diy solar

Reverse Polarity RV Plug on Bluetti/Ecoflow/Goalzero?? Is this a problem?

Simple misdirection…

Chromium is fine in the water, it’s healthy.

Follow the bead in the cups… look over here. It’s fine.

Update: just realized this is for the ep500pro. They must have sent these to me by mistake because I don't have that model.

Ok get this!! Just got the fusion box and I found a few issues instantly. The ac300 ac200 max have a tt-30, but the fusion box has L14-30 male prong plugs!! They don't connect at all. How bizarre!

Also notice all the mistakes posted on the fusion box sales brochure. The labeling for the plugs is incorrect.

There's also a relay on the 240V outlet plug for one of the hot conductors. I am guessing that it tests to see if everything is connected properly, then it allows you to safely use the plug.

Having the improper plugs confuse me to no end. I hope they didn't make a million of these!

Very nice build quality though. Looks great otherwise.
The EP500Pro has a L14-30A output receptacle.
4792D022-8878-47FE-A618-E54E001E87CF.png

If you look at Will's pictures in his post #60, the Neutral (W) terminal of the L14-30 is not connected so you will not be getting any 120V between X and W or Y and W, you will be feeding the panel with power from X and Y only which will be 240VAC.
I may be wrong but I do not see any wire connected to the W terminal of that L14-30 outlet at all, may be Will can take a close look at it.
That picture is a Fusion for the EP500Pro not the AC300. They are different based on the plugs being L14-30 which will not plug into a AC300.

Good to know!

I took my comment down because I need to look up the tesla charger circuit and figure out why it has ground fault monitoring. I was going to rewrite that comment, but you replied before I was able to. I would imagine if a garage where a tesla is stored were to flood, it needs its own GFCI, similar to a hot tub.

FYI:​

Southwire Company LLC Neutral-Ground Bonding Plug​

Brand: Southwire Company LLC

One charge on ac200max will give u an extra 3 miles, I think??

So this polarity issue has been fixed? I saw this on Bluetti forum,

BLUETTIAdmin
25.png
dmconkli
Mar 4

Hi @dmconkli,
Thank you for purchasing from us!
  1. We have resolved the reverse polarity issue. So pls don’t worry, you won’t get the reverse polarity.
  2. Yes, we have the cable for that. But I’m sorry that it is additional, you need to buy it. For input it is XT60-DC7909. For output, it is Aviation-XT60, XT60-SPC45.
  3. No, there is no difference. We will offer you the best service after sale no matter where you buy. Pls feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Back