diy solar

diy solar

SRNE 20KW parallel ASP journey.

Let me know if you have better luck following that advice...then I have!
{I want to order up some more cells too!!, and twin 12kW SRNE and, set up more PV ... DSAM!}
I'm going to try and hold off on more lithium until August. I have other tools I need to buy and build in July; eventually I need to get into re-using brass as well, it's becoming an expensive addiction like solar.

Yeah, I told myself to hold off on any new Solar purchases while there are some new products coming to market. I have enough battery and solar 'most of the time' especially weekends when the shop is closed. I am so tempted by those 12kW SRNE, maybe if my new client comes back with some work - would be enough to pay for a pair of SRNE and some new PV...for the barn. LOL.
Meanwhile I have a new 30 x 40 Aluminum/glass green house to put up and have been preparing a site for a new barn...then had to to stop and fix a few things on some cars, find and fix a leak on my Ram A/C...my spouse tells me today we are hosting a wedding in 4 weeks "and the yard has to look neat and tidy" AKA no new construction in late July...darn it I got plans!, but life just keeps getting in my way ! :ROFLMAO:

diy solar

diy solar
Back