diy solar

diy solar

The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.

The more of this the better. Publicity they will not want. Candace is a talker that will survive. … they made an enemy ….
‘’To know who rules look at who you can not speak about”. Close enough. In England it was a no no to make fun of the Queen - Royal family.
View attachment 204224

Think “Lil Boy” needs go live in his preferred country . I wish that tranny had beat his ass now. Ever wonder why they don’t just move - live in Israel? 😀🤣

ANYBODY: Still worshipping them instead of God?

The above is 100% Truth …. Conservatives are the worse ones for making these invasive laws and policies against freedom …. If the shoe fits wear it.
I don't know about the rest of it .... but don't mess with Candance Owens.

So is this real or are these NYC women just faking this crap for views - getting someone to punch them? Jussie Smollett type bs? How much money do they make from videos?

Sorry but in the World we live in now it is hard to trust ppl. Again due to Jussie Smollett type. Notice none of the women that reported being punched will give a good description of the person that assaulted them. Why not?

So there is finally a video of the random so-called man for above video mostly out punching white women in the face. Why didn’t these women give a better description vs just a man if they were trying to warn other women. Other thing NYC has video cameras EVERYWHERE.

SO FINALLY HERE IS PICTURE OF 1 SO CALLED RANDOM PERP. Why are they posing vs giving out descriptions? Lot of the racial and antisemitism claims are faked. Faker Jussie Smollett types should get locked up 2x longer than a real criminal would have been locked away.

IMG_5733.jpeg

If this is same person that punched all the rest why is he not tagged? Again NYC has video cameras everywhere.

If it is just white women getting beat up that would explain why news media is not really covering it. With no tik tok it would never be heard. Imagine have to register pepper spray to carry it in NYC. 🤡

These women should say the person assaulting them said “this is maga country bitch.” Be on news 24/7

So is this real or are these NYC women just faking this crap for views - getting someone to punch them? Jussie Smollett type bs? How much money do they make from videos?

Sorry but in the World we live in now it is hard to trust ppl. Again due to Jussie Smollett type. Notice none of the women that reported being punched will give a good description of the person that assaulted them. Why not?

So there is finally a video of the random so-called man for above video mostly out punching white women in the face. Why didn’t these women give a better description vs just a man if they were trying to warn other women. Other thing NYC has video cameras EVERYWHERE.

SO FINALLY HERE IS PICTURE OF 1 SO CALLED RANDOM PERP. Why are they posing vs giving out descriptions? Lot of the racial and antisemitism claims are faked. Faker Jussie Smollett types should get locked up 2x longer than a real criminal would have been locked away.

View attachment 204892

If this is same person that punched all the rest why is he not tagged? Again NYC has video cameras everywhere.

If it is just white women getting beat up that would explain why news media is not really covering it. With no tik tok it would never be heard. Imagine have to register pepper spray to carry it in NYC. 🤡

These women should say the person assaulting them said “this is maga country bitch.” Be on news 24/7

I didn't click the video but judging by her mannerisms in the still photos, I think pretty much everyone she encounters probably has to fight back the urge to punch her in the face.

I didn't click the video but judging by her mannerisms in the still photos, I think pretty much everyone she encounters probably has to fight back the urge to punch her in the face.
It is just to the point can’t tell if ppl are manufacturing lies vs really getting assaulted. Jussie Smollett types did a lot of harm…. E Jean Carroll types are destroying credible stories. Lot of bad shit the fakers pretenders when caught should get 2x the sentences of a real criminal - if crime were real.

We have small hats in NYC claiming white racist are chasing them down committing crimes. The videos have seen the ppl are either muslim - blacks doing the assaults. The small hats want our Mayorkas to get them $400 million dollars so they can have religious security. Again the problem is - the ppl seen assaulting them were not white.

There was a Southern Baptist Black preacher years ago burned down his own church… someone filmed him on old vhs. He was never charged and was on tv talking about white racist. White churches sent him a fortune…built nice big church. Had money to spare. He was never punished.

There was the case where 3 Army guys were accused of racially murdering a black man in Georgia …. There was a black preacher that swore in court as eyewitness that they did it. All 3 of those white men went to jail for over 20 years. They were finally released when they weregiven a fair trial and discovered the Prosecuting DA had with held evidence that would of freed them. Crazy. Nothing happened to the eye witness liar or the evidence with holding DA. Think they sued State and got $1 million or so.

During 20/20 there was a lot of bs. I’m tired of the bs.

I read this story other day and it pissed me off. Must have missed it - news feeds.

This man reportedly freaked out over hearing Hamas killed israeli babies so he killed a arab tenant boy and stabbed the mother in Illinois. Of course they tried make him a Right Wiing Crazy.

IMG_5741.jpeg

They won’t say what religion the land lord is or is not. Again just claimed white racist. Would it matter if he was a small hat.? Should it be reported? They call a lot of ppl white racist ….guy in picture for instance. Hmmmm…. Did Israel radicalize him claiming dead babies killed by hamas?

Looks like the same type of attack leveled at Israel. False flag?
I can think of a lot of possibilities ..... Russia caught several of the terrorists trying to flee into Ukraine .... I'm sure they spilled their guts .... maybe they were even schooled to blame it on Ukraine and the us.

Sad to say, I also wouldn't be surprised if the criminal agency was actually involved.

Just remember, they are purposely letting in illegals, encouraging them and even assisting them to get here.

That's truly awful.

So think about that. They put them up in hotels, give them foodstamps etc. That's not sustainable. They know this. So who do you think these 3rd-worlders are going to take it out on when their benefits get cut off and things don't turn out to be so rosy?

Remember: This is real. They are actively importing these people.

That certain group of ppl. This is South Africa. They did it too.
This will be here before long.
IMG_5780.jpeg

That certain group of ppl. This is South Africa. They did it too.
This will be here before long.
View attachment 205246

I give that country 5-10 years tops, it is falling apart.

Want to guess who will come to their aid.

I know this might sound bad, but it is the truth. Look at Rhodesia, look at South Africa two countries that could take care of themselves totally. They had been cut off from the world and they are doing just fine before.....

Look at them now, the people currently in power got handed the keys to a country that ran perfectly now it is a total hole, and it will not get better. Zimbabwe is currently begging the white farmers to come back. Rhodesia was the bread basket of africa, now they can't even feed themselves. Now SA does not have any water, and you are spot on they are handing it out based on race. This will not last for long, and IMHO it is all planned.

Now look here we have states shutting down small farmers, just what do you think will happen here is a few years. Want to talk about how it is illegal to collect rain water in some places in the US. They don't want you to have the ability to feed yourself, they want you to rely on the .gov for everything this way they can control you.

Back