diy solar

diy solar

Trump

After browsing this thread, I must comment on the extreme hatred that many of you have for people who disagree with you.
Free speech doesn't include making threats, yet the craving for a civil war appears frequently in this thread.
I remind you that in a civil war the bullets fly both ways.
You funny again… what I see are ppl admitting Biden didn’t win the 2020 election with 81 million votes vs Trump reported 74 million votes. Biden even made a video about his fraud team. Said “his fraud team did it for Obuma and this time his election fraud team was even bigger.”

Look man - Biden told the truth. Just like his Quid Pro Quo in Ukraine. Biden and 51 intel agents lied about hunters lap top. They lied about the Biden diary too. Both of those things were real.

I see ppl hating Trump so much for some of you that you will do anything to stop him from running in 2024.
Ryujin is filled with hate. Problem is he was most likely BLM Antifa and took part in criminal activities now afraid of being brought in to pay.

Post in thread 'Trump'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/trump.74784/post-1045497

The left.

IMG_1232.jpeg

You funny again… what I see are ppl admitting Biden didn’t win the 2020 election with 81 million votes vs Trump reported 74 million votes. Biden even made a video about his fraud team. Said “his fraud team did it for Obuma and this time his election fraud team was even bigger.”
I don't see the connection.
Look man - Biden told the truth. Just like his Quid Pro Quo in Ukraine. Biden and 51 intel agents lied about hunters lap top. They lied about the Biden diary too. Both of those things were real.
You are relying on BS posted online by a 6th grade drop out.
I see ppl hating Trump so much for some of you that you will do anything to stop him from running in 2024.
Ryujin is filled with hate. Problem is he was most likely BLM Antifa and took part in criminal activities now afraid of being brought in to pay.
You are living proof that the theory that "excessive brain washing will lead to brain damage" is correct

I'm still at a loss as to the fraud that was actually committed. What are they claiming he did?
They had to redefine the definition of fraud ..... Decided it wasn't necessary for anyone to be harmed.

Everyone knows it won't hold up on appeal. That is why they had to make the penalty so large and required payment prior to the appeals process ..... They are just trying to empty out his campaign funds.

They had to redefine the definition of fraud ..... Decided it wasn't necessary for anyone to be harmed.

This still doesn't answer my question. What exactly are they claiming he did?

Everyone knows it won't hold up on appeal. That is why they had to make the penalty so large and required payment prior to the appeals process ..... They are just trying to empty out his campaign funds.

Yup! It's disgusting to watch..

This still doesn't answer my question. What exactly are they claiming he did?

Yup! It's disgusting to watch..
They are saying he inflated the value of his properties in order to qualify for loans.

Problem is, the loans were all paid back in full and on time .... the banks say they weren't harmed.

They are saying he inflated the value of his properties in order to qualify for loans.

In what way? Did he lie about square footage or current income from renters etc?

In other words i guess how did he overinflate the value.
Problem is, the loans were all paid back in full and on time .... the banks say they weren't harmed.

This I understand.

In other words you don't know what he did.
Everything I have seen, he didn't do anything any different from any other real estate developer in the world .... The bank does their own assessment of property values ..... It is purely a sham designed to interfere with the election process.

The judge claimed ridiculously low actual values for property like Mara Lago and Trump tower in order to justify the case ..... The only legitimacy in this prosecution is the the mind of those determine to "get Trump" whatever it takes.

Back