diy solar

diy solar

Alibaba LiFePo4 batteries

And as Steve said ... Its the middle of the Chinese New Year so ppl that CAN make the decison to refund money (trust me in Chinese compnaies its only a small handful) probably won't be back to work fully until the 15th .. so YES .. PATIENCE ... and again ... if you just want your money back -- and you paid by Credit Card --then contact Visa or whoever and file a claim -- THEY will reach out to the merchant and trust me -- that will get their attention ASAP ...

Unfortunately in my case it was a wire transfer. Also another lesson learned - never doing that again.

Mine are tracking as in Germany, with me Tuesday, so that will be about 5 weeks from order (30th December) to delivery (4th Feb).
Well they went off to Italy by mistake, and now UPS sending them back to Germany before heading eventually to me. Wait a little longer....

Received my CATL 200a cells from Deligreen today, very fast turnaround and all had matching voltage at 3.27. Unfortunately 2 cells show damage (no evidence of damage to packaging) so I started a refund application.

Question for the group, would you still use these cells if I can't make any progress with the refund?

So did you managed to work something out?

Heads Up... Anyone waiting for delayed deliveries from AliExpress, check your orders.. Mine just went from 19 days, (only changed to this a couple of days ago), to dispatched......

Heads Up... Anyone waiting for delayed deliveries from AliExpress, check your orders.. Mine just went from 19 days, (only changed to this a couple of days ago), to dispatched......

So your order is going backwards logistically?

I ordered in Mid Dec. the time to dispatch has counted down to 1 or 2 days a couple of times, due to the Chinese new year, and Coronovirus. A few days ago, it went back up to 19 days before dispatch. But then this afternoon, I got a mail, showing a tracking number and it's on it's way with UPS!!

Don't know how long to get to the UK from China though....

I ordered in Mid Dec. the time to dispatch has counted down to 1 or 2 days a couple of times, due to the Chinese new year, and Coronovirus. A few days ago, it went back up to 19 days before dispatch. But then this afternoon, I got a mail, showing a tracking number and it's on it's way with UPS!!

Don't know how long to get to the UK from China though....

I'm calling that a yes.

Alright, I've ordered the 4x dirt cheap 200 Ah CATL cells from Deligreen. They are supposed to be "brand new". I'm having a hard time believing it. We'll see when they get here, to Sweden, it'll probably take 2-3 weeks.
Screenshot_20200213-003630.png

Do you have a link?

Mine have arrived, 150ah x 24 from BLS ... just unpacked one for now. Look right - will try and voltage/visual check and start charge/balance in next 24hrs

Attachments

• 20200221_200511.jpg
    20200221_200511.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200221_200507.jpg
    20200221_200507.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200221_200500.jpg
    20200221_200500.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 22
All seems well, all 24 were 3.34 or 3.35v last night, left paralleled over night ....... but then I got my power supply out and its voltage didn't match my multi meter. So got another multi meter and that was close to the power supply, and the cell bank measured 3.28. So I'm not using my multi meter now, using a friends..

starting top balance at 3.4v 0.96A, 30 mins in amps dropped to 0.91 but this will still take a while ......

Attachments

• 2020-02-22 10.13.58.jpg
    2020-02-22 10.13.58.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 25
  • 2020-02-22 10.38.14.jpg
    2020-02-22 10.38.14.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 23
I HAFTA SAY, I am very surprised the DVOM's are that far out ! WTF is up with that ?? It's not rocket science to make them accurate.
Please do me a favour, post the Make, Model and any other info related to your DVOMS which are misbehaving...
Now you have me wondering about mine... dang it, now I am gonna have t test & verify each one... Ohhh I hope my expensive one with the clamp add-on is accurate.

Assuming the new Longwei power supply 30v/10A LW-K3010D and an old (manufactured 03/2016) Powerfix PDM300 A1 (German brand, www.targa.de) are right (and that matches expected voltage on the cells)

Then at fault is the LAP MAS830B multi meter I've had for 10+ years

Back