diy solar

diy solar

Any source for 230ah with welded studs?

jamiko

Does anyone have a source for 230ah cells with welded studs? I ordered from Docan website which said they had them in stock, but I got an email stating they are out of 230ah welded studs in the USA warehouse. They have the 230ah screw-in type studs which I may go with if I cannot find cells with the welded studs.

Same problem here. Actually wanted the 230ah with the welded studs. I was told the next shipment coming is not going to have them either. Unfortunately I have to have these cells sooner rather than later, so I went with the available screw-in type. If I come across any new info on the welded stud types I'll pass it along.

That is Docan ... who I ordered from initially ... they sent me email that they are out of stock and have no future plans to get them back in stock ... they have not changed website to indicate they are out of stock ...

I got 16 of them from china last summer and another 16 from the US warehouse in September and they are perfect. Hopefully this supply chain cluster gets straightened out soon.

Back