diy solar

diy solar

Beware @Michael B Caro

" strokersperformance " NEWB Muck Stirring - Trolling & Enflaming like the Other Guy with 23 messages dedicated to M Caro Bashing.
DON'T FEED THE TROLL, they are only HERE to Disrupt, Enflame and potentially setup THIS SITE.... Seen this same shtick go down on now defunct site, BEWARE Don't get Suckered In by TROLLS.

You know it's getting bad when people are pointing fingers at each other and getting mad at strangers. End of the day, this whole thing is a horrible mess. You really can't defend Michael and it's because of his own statements; "Those of you that ordered the Lishen 271ah cells don't need to worry because your money is safe in a separate account".....that we know turned into...."you Lishen 271 folks are getting screwed by people who are getting refunds from your money". All of that paraphrased of course, but at the end of the day, they're contrasting statements. When the crap hits the fan, a person's true mettle gets revealed. Couple that with statements a couple months ago that included apologies for "going dark" and then doing the same exact thing tends to make folks wonder. I hate this for everyone involved, including Michael. It looked like a logical, profit-making-venture I'm sure. A lot will be blamed on the pandemic, but I honestly don't think- it has any effect. It was just a matter of time before a large order went sideways, and that's all it's taken to derail this train. No such thing as a "perfect business", and if you're not prepared for the hiccups, they're going to lead to something worse every single time.

Why say that? It helps nobody.
If you elect not to buy insurance, get into a wreck, then complain about it, I find it funny that you elected not to look at your decision not to buy insurance. Maybe funny is not the right word, but certainly odd that you had the opportunity you elected not to take.

To put it into context, people that send money as 'gifts' to save money are not really saving money.

I think it's wise to let people know that transactions as gifts are giving away your options when something goes bad.

Last edited:
You know it's getting bad when people are pointing fingers at each other and getting mad at strangers. End of the day, this whole thing is a horrible mess. You really can't defend Michael and it's because of his own statements; "Those of you that ordered the Lishen 271ah cells don't need to worry because your money is safe in a separate account".....that we know turned into...."you Lishen 271 folks are getting screwed by people who are getting refunds from your money". All of that paraphrased of course, but at the end of the day, they're contrasting statements. When the crap hits the fan, a person's true mettle gets revealed. Couple that with statements a couple months ago that included apologies for "going dark" and then doing the same exact thing tends to make folks wonder. I hate this for everyone involved, including Michael. It looked like a logical, profit-making-venture I'm sure. A lot will be blamed on the pandemic, but I honestly don't think- it has any effect. It was just a matter of time before a large order went sideways, and that's all it's taken to derail this train. No such thing as a "perfect business", and if you're not prepared for the hiccups, they're going to lead to something worse every single time.
I searched the forum for your quotes.
The only hits I got was your message in this thread.

@upnorthandpersonal

@smoothJoey Probably this comment:

and

I find it exceedingly ODD that NEWBS without knowledge of the entire "Mis Adventure" pop in here making all sorts of statements and claims, even with Racial Undertones...

So this has become a defamation thread with Postulation, Theorization, Conjecture. peppered with Stereotypes with Racial Undertones.

GUESS WHAT, There are Bad, Miserable & Untrustworthy Vendors & Suppliers in EVERY NATION GLOBALLY ! Broad Brush Blanket Statements are the tools of "you know what". Next time you say "That is what you get for dealing with the Chinese" Test that statement and swap in "Jews, Blacks, Indians, Americans, French, Germans, Women or Gays etc". take your pick.

If people KNEW that Mr Caro was, either Black or Hispanic or Polynesian or Italian then the RACE Game would be far more prevalent too, obviously.

Guess what, those KRAP does no good for anyone other than OUT morons who do not deserve to be helped. Nor does it help this site, its purpose or it's intentions... To that END, Don't be surprised if Legal Papers get filed against the site because of this KRUD ! DOES ANYONE THINK OF THAT ? Even worse with that "What do we do about Micheal Caro Thread... THAT IS FODDER for a Lawyer... and EVERYONE KNOWS how American's Love to Sue & their Lawyers are Rabid Dawgs that should all be put down.

Let us hope that COMMON SENSE & DECENCY KICKS IN Before Will get's served Legal Papers demanding compensation and site shutdown. Think About It !

Agree, I have seen guys give factual account dealings here and in other sites,
e.g.:
12/1 - left message
12/2 - emailed
12/30 - no response, file CC dispute

We need to set the emotions aside and deal in facts.

I had my first rodeo with Alibaba this year, over $1k, paid with visa and visa made me whole.

Yes, it cost me extra $20 ish but I would never pay with anything other than a CC.

Someone needs to contact an attorney. If you guys got together a total owed dollar amount, and hit him with a civil suit, it might end up working out in his benefit too. A payment plan may be the easiest way out for everyone.

I have no idea why he doesnt post this himself, but he sent me this to let me know it is taking longer then 30 days to resolve and he is still working on it

Attachments

• dispute screenshot.png
    dispute screenshot.png
    261.6 KB · Views: 111
Sorry to read of your troubles. Thanks for sharing. It seems like you have been patient and reasonable.

I’m also waiting on a refund from Michael. I’m sure that I will get it once he digs out from under all of this mess, but his inability to keep up with communication has resulted in a lot of unfortunate drama, with many people feeling abandoned.

I ended up replacing my never-shipped Lishen 272 AH cell order with Eve 280 AH cells ordered via Ali Baba from Amy Peng at Shenzhen Qishou. They cost 35% more than the never-shipped Lishen cells, but arrived in only two weeks and are all lovely cells.

In 2020 we ordered a total of 72 Lishen 272 AH cells through Michael. Those two orders were filled and shipped smoothly, as promised.
I ordered over 100 eve 280ah from Amy Peng.
Got them in a month.
Good batteries and good company so far.

Update. I got a message from my credit card provider this morning telling me that @Michael B Caro had told them that my dispute is invalid, and provided them with evidence of the transaction. So, not only did he not issue a credit (he told me he did) he lied to the credit card company by saying that my dispute is invalid.

Next step is for me to respond to his claim that my dipute is invalid.

What a monumental waste of time.

I'm torn, I see what everybody is going through, and try to take it with a grain of salt. But then again, I just had my 3rd successful transaction with him. I just received 16x more 271ah CATL cells and am currently top balancing them. I had a problem with a BMS 3 weeks ago that I ordered from him, and he sent me a new one (and even upgraded me from 200a to 250a after I asked if that was an option). It wasn't exactly shipped out the next day or anything, but it was a timely manner and I wasn't in a huge rush.

I agree, he is difficult to get ahold of, and is more than likely dismissing messages that aren't 100% priority. Hes putting out fires from whoever is screaming louder.

Either way, I can say that I am satisfied with my encounters.

I am shocked that anyone that was caught up in this hasn't enlisted an attorney. Or maybe they have, and have just been advised not to publicize that fact here?

There are even enough claimants for a class action suit. And a court could put a lien on his house or other assets-something a credit card dispute cannot do. If Michael paid his supplier and the product never shipped, then this is the only real way to recover anything, as he probably otherwise doesn't have the money for the credit card companies to reverse back into your account.

Not the way it works in the States. The administrative burden for a lawsuit is pretty high.

Not the way it works in the States. The administrative burden for a lawsuit is pretty high.
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Lawsuits are filed, heard, and settled every day in the States. I have been a plaintiff in several. I've paid an attorney for several other issues that thankfully were settled before going to court. It's a PITA, but when thousands of dollars are on the line, it's the correct action. Certainly, complaining about it on an online forum accomplishes nothing.

Thousands of dollars is budget dust in litigation. It seems to me that individually these cases are too small to bother with. And collective too small for a class. And the life suck should not be underestimated. Ymmv.

Back