*New* Inergy "Flex" Solar Generator

Sejac

I just checked the Inergy website today and now it states September (2021)! They have pushed that date more times than I can count. I paid a lot of money to them starting in May of last year. I am an early Kickstarter person and have a fair amount of patience but I have really had it with this company. I love my Kodiak and watched all of their webinars live etc. I think they have just buried themselves in mistakes..frankly I am disgusted at this point. Every day I am about ready to call them and tell them off and demand my money back.If the Delta 1300 wasn't so annoyingly loud I would have been using it in my van but I have 12V fridge, fans and 2 amateur radios and was really looking forward to the Flex DC.
This company was being transparent at first and I daresay was a fanboi but I have since lost all faith in these guys stringing everyone along like a bad failed Kickstarter project.
I agree I have been waiting now for 15 months and this is beyond ridiculous. It has gotten to the point where I consider their replies just lies saying anything to divert from the customers anger. They need to get their act together and get these things shipped.

mattleonard

Solar Enthusiast
I agree I have been waiting now for 15 months and this is beyond ridiculous. It has gotten to the point where I consider their replies just lies saying anything to divert from the customers anger. They need to get their act together and get these things shipped.
Just called them again - after previously being told in May that I could expect my first order to ship in June. Now... they say I might hope for July. While they extended their warranty as an "apology" for all these delays - it's hard to believe they will honor the warranty (or even still be a company) after this debacle.

mattleonard

Solar Enthusiast
I actually went ahead and canceled my Flex pre-orders (2x full units + an extra battery) - the continual delays and excuses were just too much, and I lost confidence that the company can stand behind the product. And, now EcoFlow, Bluetti and others are out with modular systems and features that make the Flex no longer stand out from the pack.

fred333

Solar Enthusiast
Other than their affiliates' and product promotion videos (now posted on inergytek's website), have any customers posted reviews of those "thousands" of new Flex units—stations and/or lithium batteries—that've been shipping for the past two months (since May)? Any customers running one or more "smart" Flex lithium batteries with their Apex or Kodiak yet?

Two years ago, right after the Apex began shipping, I recall seeing a number of Apex customer reviews. But it seems like radio silence for the Flex system. Is there a problem with the units? Is Inergy still shipping Flex units out to any of the original pre-sale purchasers?