diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar; seriously?

dmkjr

Solar Enthusiast
I’m posting this as a placeholder for my for sure much longer post tomorrow when they don’t do what they said they were going to do for weeks now.

I’m giving one more opportunity for my call with them that we have sorta scheduled since they refuse to call me after saying “we don’t want you on hold, we will call you back later today when we get it finished.

They have my money, I have no product.

@SignatureSolarJess feel free to get different folks involved. The Customer Care people I’ve been talking to just ain’t it.

I’m posting this as a placeholder for my for sure much longer post tomorrow when they don’t do what they said they were going to do for weeks now.

I’m giving one more opportunity for my call with them that we have sorta scheduled since they refuse to call me after saying “we don’t want you on hold, we will call you back later today when we get it finished.

@SignatureSolarJess feel free to get different folks involved. The Customer Care people I’ve been talking to just ain’t it.
Hi @dmkjr I'm sorry you're having trouble! I'm not sure of the situation but I'm sure we can sort it out. If you'd like to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com with your name and order number, I will do everything I can to get you taken care of!

New advertising motto ? :)

Back