diy solar

diy solar

Victron- major price drop!

Solar Wizard
Signature solar has dropped the prices on the victron inverters bigly!

Quattro 48 15000 230v $3424
Quattro 48 10000 120v $2744
Quattro 48 5000 120v $1787

This is a price I could probably stomach. I just wish their passthrough amps were higher for the 120V models. 150A would be acceptable but 200A would be ideal. With the current 100A passthrough I'd need 8 of them to passthrough 400A service.

When prices hit other victron resellers you’ll know it’s not a fluke.

Looks like they offer the 24v/3k MP II for $50 cheaper than I paid for at CC.

I try and be tight with my money but I’d still pass on saving $50 and know what I’m getting from CC (updated firmware and LiFePo settings).

When prices hit other victron resellers you’ll know it’s not a fluke.

Looks like they offer the 24v/3k MP II for $50 cheaper than I paid for at CC.

I try and be tight with my money but I’d still pass on saving $50 and know what I’m getting from CC (updated firmware and LiFePo settings).
a bunch of other stores are now showing the 48 10000 at $2600

The 12/1200 I just ordered from currentconnected.com the other day is priced the same as sig solar. But no $50 off for first order.

If you guys ever want an assured stock market win, just ask me when I'm about to buy/sell and you'll make mad bank doing the opposite.
but if I do the opposite the stock will go nowhere and do nothing but tie up money - I never with and you never win and they cancel each other out

I wish you would buy some Victron MPPT and give all of us at least two weeks notice on your future buying habits.
Missed that boat, I have 25 100/30s. I hope I don't need to get anymore, they might think I'm mining crypto with them or growing weed some how. Feds might show up for suspicious activity. To bad Victron doesn't have punch card for SCCs. Buy 10, next one is free.

This is a price I could probably stomach. I just wish their passthrough amps were higher for the 120V models. 150A would be acceptable but 200A would be ideal. With the current 100A passthrough I'd need 8 of them to passthrough 400A service.
400a service ?! Are you running a warehouse? 🤣

diy solar

diy solar
Back