diy solar

diy solar

will i ever get my inverter returned to me

I'm not sure which hand/finger to look at ? Lol...

But seriously, I do find it funny that our American friends think @SignatureSolarJess is a robot just cause the way she types ?

its not her fault she's a bit posh

Yikes; the shoes comment had nothing to do with SS Jess. It was acknowledging that solar stuff can have much more things go wrong than a pair of shoes, when they get into the hands of a consumer.

Our public school district held a professional development day a few weeks ago. I took the AI training. A teacher can look for some of the writing conventions that are used to help detect if a student is using AI.

It was shocking how a teacher can use AI to create tests (that AI will grade), create rubrics, artwork, and perform district and state paperwork (that is actually a computer file).

Got to believe Signature Solar is moving a lot of product; that they have been trying to play catch-up for a good while. Hopefully the professionalism demonstrated by this employee will expand throughout their entire operation.

Like you, I am not in the USA and have no connections with and never will have any dealings with SS - so my comments are generic - but surely there is a business opportunity to be had to be an old-fashioned customer-centric business?
We’re too greedy for those high profit margins, high salaries/benefits packages for execs to spend anymore than we have to on customer service or shipping departments in the USA. We’ll even continue purchasing goods from our enemies if it means another big Christmas bonus, a new bizjet and a few more stock dividend pullouts.

And here I thought "Two and a half fingers" was a particular gesture (jesture? is what my fingers actually typed first), but Jess is too nice for that. At least while the mic, I mean camera, is on.

Brazil treats our citizens at customs/immigration exactly the way we treat theirs.
This American Airlines pilot had an objection, and apparently forgot our First Amendment doesn't apply when he is a guest in another country.

1701652966880.png

And here I thought "Two and a half fingers" was a particular gesture (jesture? is what my fingers actually typed first), but Jess is too nice for that. At least while the mic, I mean camera, is on.

Brazil treats our citizens at customs/immigration exactly the way we treat theirs.
This American Airlines pilot had an objection, and apparently forgot our First Amendment doesn't apply when he is a guest in another country.

View attachment 181045

Hahahaha I bet he's not doing that again!

Signature Solar
Maybe needs to start by stopping or at least slowing down the non-stop facebook marketplace ads until they are able to deliver customer service with their current staffing.

Makes little sense to continue overwhelming current staffing & capabilities in such a poor manner, if that is actually the situation, I personally have my doubts as I think they want to operate as nothing more than a drop ship leaving any vendor support at the bottom of the priorities.
It appears they want to pick off as much of the easy low hanging fruit "profits" at any cost including their reputation driven by some greed flooding the marketplace with product they fully know they have no intention to support after sale, or at least in a reasonable timeframe.

I have been a non-registered member for a few years and it's easy to come to a consensus of a company structure/philosophy that has not earned consideration of future purchases from myself.

Opposite sides of the pond, our versions of "English" have evolved along different branches for a few hundred years.

I knew it as "Single Sided, Double Density", but that is no longer the most common meaning.

Opposite sides of the pond, our versions of "English" have evolved along different branches for a few hundred years.

I knew it as "Single Sided, Double Density", but that is no longer the most common meaning.

Want to have a real fun conversation try explaining what it means to someone today.

You would think saying something as simple as you used to be able to turn them over just like a record album and use the other side of the disk for storage until drives were equipped with dual heads to use both sides at once.

Their eyes glaze over......

Interestingly in a lot of ways it HASN'T evolved your side , for example , railway Vs rail road , as I'm sure you know 'rail road' is the original, but something happened to the business I think the owner went bankrupt

We changed the name to railway to separate the new from the old failed business , you lot stuck with the original name

Lots of other similar examples

You talking about those new-fangled 5+1⁄4-inch things? They'll never store as much as a proper 8" one :( ?
That was something that was fun to get in fights with back in the day. Amazingly accurate at long range throwing at people and since they had such a high failure rate (they wore out real fast) we had a ton of ammo for disk fights :)

Sucked when the 5 1/4's got popular since they lacked the weight to fling worth a flip.

SigSolarJess is an Artificial Intelligence, inspired by, or a precursor template for ChatGPT seems like. This was brought up before.

There are several companies rolling out full ChatGPT CSR reps but that seems like an unlikely move right now for SS. And BTW the sad fact is that currently we cannot know if somebody is real just based on a person holding up a paper with two fingers. Take a look at the Joe Rogan Deep Fakes.

Anyway I would assume that Jesse is a real person that is well paid for her talents.
One thing what is becoming very common with employees in a lot of companies is the same thing that college students are doing, which is using ChatGPT for assistance in writing perfect responses. The end user only needs to edit the response to make it a bit more tailored for the situation.

A step above paid search results, which throw your query back at you, try to make you think it is in stock?

"Buy Jehovah's Witnesses at Amazon.com"

Back