diy solar

diy solar

Half price electric cars

Its obvious all the pro EV people have good theories about what might or could happen, but no real world experience. Yes I have ran a vehicle out of gas and the had someone bring me a few gallons to get me to the closest gas station. Have you been towed with your dead EV using your regen mode a certain distance to get a certain charge or even make it to a charging station?

EVs don't need a gas can. You can tow an EV with the wheels on the ground and regen mode will add charge to the battery.
On my last drive down the mountain this morning, my car added ~3% of charge into the battery. That pretty much got me the rest of the way home.

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 11.05.49 am.png

Can see the battery consumption on the flatter road to the base of the mountain, then the heavier consumption during the climb. Stop to drop stuff off at ~ 7:05AM then drive to the top of the mountain descent, some recharging on the way down before the drive back home. Never touched the brake pedal.

About 1 minutes worth. Usually not even a few gallons to reach a gas station. You answered the question with a question. The answer is you don't know.
Because the answer is, it depends on how far the next gas station or charger is.

Its obvious all the NO EV people have good theories about what might or could happen, but no real world experience.

My 40' motorhome will weigh like 60,000 pounds just from batteries to get me from campground to campground.
But then, tree huggers don't think about that, they camp in tents.
I understand the Tesla Semi with maybe 850 kWh battery is estimated to weigh 10,000 pounds and goes 500 miles pulling 80,000 GVW

Because the answer is, it depends on how far the next gas station or charger is.

Its obvious all the NO EV people have good theories about what might or could happen, but no real world experience.
And obviously, you are MUCH more likely to find a gas station sooner than a charging station. That's just reality at this point. Every exit, every town, you can find a gas station.

And obviously, you are MUCH more likely to find a gas station sooner than a charging station. That's just reality at this point. Every exit, every town, you can find a gas station.
Did you know there were no gas stations when the first gasoline powered cars came out? Gee, I wonder how that turned out?

Thank God the government mandated and subsidized the gas stations.
I’m just happy they all have the same type of fuel nozzle.
What a time to be alive when Texaco, Exxon, and others were emulating GM, ford, Toyota, and musk debating on who’s nozzle was best

Imagine the exhaust problems if we were all Amish.
Everything has a downside
View attachment 205687
I see them go by my house nearly every Sunday, can always hear the trot before you see the buggy. They've been getting along great for ages without electric horses.

I've always said I could be Amish if I could have music but then I wouldn't be Amish.

Presumably it's a distance that requires one or more charges and he doesn't want to spend that time waiting? One thing I sometimes see advised is use your EV for commuting and short trips and then rent a gas car for longer road trips. In his case he's using a hybrid to get the best of both worlds so to speak.

Then why is he claiming he has an EV and selling all their merits when he doesn't actually have an EV because the EV won't meet his needs?

Lots of contradiction there.

Back