diy solar

diy solar

Just Place new Order on Alibaba- 280AH x 8 for 1260.00 USD Delivered, Grade A to Canada

Hi no she made a video and identified the batteries as mine using my name and I have now received it this morning. Excellent matched cells with resistance less than minimal spec. Multiple photos of the cells close up. So far Chunlan wan 万春兰 is keeping her word. My cells shipped today, also as promised. SO FAR SO GOOD

Hi no she made a video and identified the batteries as mine using my name and I have now received it this morning. Excellent matched cells with resistance less than minimal spec. Multiple photos of the cells close up. So far Chunlan wan 万春兰 is keeping her word. My cells shipped today, also as promised. SO FAR SO GOOD

WOW! That's impressive! I guess I need to eat my words. I'll be anxiously awaiting your follow up post adter they arrive

I ordered something different just yesterday. Can Aliexpress orders be cancelled? I'd rather order these.

does these cells have a QR Code and Warranty ?
Yes QR codes there, it is an Eve Energy Company LF280-73103 Cell, promised to be A grade. Nothing looks suspicious at all, many close up pictures and the video, sent to me last night by my contact

Saying they ship batteries like these ones by air is puzzling me a bit, when you know that even by boat/container it becomes tricky

They are EVE, I ordered the same cell from Dongguan Billion Electronic Technology

I paid $288.00 for 4 cells and $242.00 (total: $530.00 US) shipped to Canada.

Here is the specification:
Have you recieved your batteries yet? Tested?

welcome. Alibaba definitely has the best prices if the product is as promised.
I've ordered lots of other stuff from Alibaba and Aliexpress and never had a problem, but these batteries still make me nervous.

Can you put me in touch with Chunlan wan 万春兰 ? I'd like to order some as well.

Fascinating. I checked out the posting for the EVE 280AH cells with Donguon Billion ... and got a quote for shipping to Ontario Canada for $418USD. I didn't realize they post your inquiry for others to quote on but I now have quotes from many other companies but I don't think i got one from Shenzen Xuba. I'll have to look for them too. If anyone else in Ontario is interested I will be ordering shortly and you might save on shipping charges.

So am I correct that 8 of these 3.2v 280ah modules equals 6.72kw?

Back