diy solar

diy solar

Luyuan New batteries shipping

Jgb3

7BBFCC35-7031-43B7-BEBB-6E999844FB95.pngB291AC88-579E-49A3-8AB2-14CC958E69CF.pngCE38E9C0-A6E7-465A-BB18-258495BD7B35.png
My 32 cells are shipped and these are the numbers they sent me they are grade A 280ah eve cells

When Amy took over Luyuan and while she was going through the hassles of sorting the suppliers and such, she was at first hesitant to offer the more expensive cells but I convinced her it was the right thing to do, so she & her husband took the time to go to the EVE Factory and negotiate things with them. Took them a few days of hard work and they got things sorted for EVE to supply directly to them with the Matched & Batched cells and they cut a darn good deal. Here we see the fruition coming to our membership here.

So many just do not understand the Matching & Batching process, nor the simple fact, that on average, Matching & Batching adds 50% on top of the cost of the cells. By having EVE do this with their equipment and the volumes needed they got a Great Deal and passing onto the folks and yet some find space to complain about the cost... The other part that saves money for Luyuan & You/Me is that they are not stuck with the non-compliant cells that get sent to Battery Brokers to be flogged to other vendors as "Bulk" cells.

Bulk cell = $95. Matched cell = $125 versus $142.50 if done by an outsider company.

Too bad you didn't make the title: Luyuan my new batteries shipping.
Actually I think you are the first person to actually present the report but I might have missed it if others did so. I do not look at or respond to as many threads as I used to.

Don't forget to grab this LOL.

Just an update fed ex says my batteries will be delivered Monday 8-2-21 im sure I will have a ton of questions for everyone

940A886B-8CA9-4F29-8834-136DE4C902B2.jpeg
Got all but one box. Is there anything I can do till the last one arrives?

Assuming you will be doing a top charge in parallel to balance... you may as well get the stack connected on parallel.
If you plan to do in smaller batches (4 to 8?) you may as well get started. You may want to add some basic compression for the initial charge.

Good time to check voltage as delivered and index the cells to track during testing.

Assuming you will be doing a top charge in parallel to balance... you may as well get the stack connected on parallel.
If you plan to do in smaller batches (4 to 8?) you may as well get started. You may want to add some basic compression for the initial charge.

Good time to check voltage as delivered and index the cells to track during testing.
I planned on hooking all 32 in parallel and top balancing them then breaking them into 2 48v batteries but didn’t know if I should start that without the last 2 cells and they all tested 3.289

I planned on hooking all 32 in parallel and top balancing them then breaking them into 2 48v batteries but didn’t know if I should start that without the last 2 cells and they all tested 3.289
Depends on your power supply. If it is just 10 amps you may as well start. Otherwise just get them connected and make sure you have a solid connection from the supply to the bus.

Just make sure you verify that voltage with a good meter.

Mine is ever so slightly off compared to my flir meter, which is bang on to every fluke I have at work.

You beat me to it lol. I have th newer version of that PS that I bought for a small project and the least significant digit on both Voltage and current are way off. You must use a good volt meter to set the voltage.

You beat me to it lol. I have th newer version of that PS that I bought for a small project and the least significant digit on both Voltage and current are way off. You must use a good volt meter to set the voltage.
Cool I’ve got a good meter I’ll check it thanks

Back