diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar

You sound just like me a couple years ago. I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. I was sticking up for them on youtube constantly, asking people to have patience, that they're doing the best they can, etc. Unfortunately, this last employee Ethan, in my opinion, was dishonest. I have asked them at least 6 times to pull our phone call, but for some reason, they never respond to that, and when they do it's simply, "I didn't know we could do that." Well you know now, so pull the f'ing call and listen to what he said! Long wait times, etc, sure, I get all that. But dishonesty? I can't tolerate that.
Hi @DioRox I'm so sorry you had this experience! I'm glad we could get to the bottom of this and come to a resolution with you! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time with any issues, questions or concerns. We're here to help at any time! ☀️

I’ll add to the reviews! My very first order, and current order from SS.

Ordered last Friday. Today everything went through and it’s now awaiting shipment. I ordered the minimum 10 panels. Their sales team is great. They’ve been prompt with emailing back within at least 24 hours. Typically it’s a couple hours. I’ll update if anything changes. Their regular customer service was prompt to email me back when I had questions. Even forwarded my questions to the sales team for me.

I’ll add to the reviews! My very first order, and current order from SS.

Ordered last Friday. Today everything went through and it’s now awaiting shipment. I ordered the minimum 10 panels. Their sales team is great. They’ve been prompt with emailing back within at least 24 hours. Typically it’s a couple hours. I’ll update if anything changes. Their regular customer service was prompt to email me back when I had questions. Even forwarded my questions to the sales team for me.
Thank you so much for your feedback, @midwestsolarnoob ! We're here at any time, please don't hesitate to reach back out for any further questions or concerns! ☀️

Hey @SignatureSolarJess are y'all now doing the free shipping promotion again? I did a mock order, and entered in my location and it showed free shipping. I know the 3% on each category promotion ended yesterday but was curious about this new shipping offer, even tho it's not being promoted on your home page.

Hey @SignatureSolarJess are y'all now doing the free shipping promotion again? I did a mock order, and entered in my location and it showed free shipping. I know the 3% on each category promotion ended yesterday but was curious about this new shipping offer, even tho it's not being promoted on your home page.
Hey! Yes sir! I'm so sorry, the promotions page reverted back after being updated, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! It has been re-updated!

1707325691681.png

Hey! Yes sir! I'm so sorry, the promotions page reverted back after being updated, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! It has been re-updated!

View attachment 194075
Thanks for the update. Y'all are making it hard to resist buying more stuff!

Back