diy solar

diy solar

Anyone bought Ganfeng 270Ah+ (GFB) Grade B Cells from 18650BatteryStore? Big mistake

UPS might have started investigation. I filed claim and sent all photos to them.

Part of the latest email response from 18650BatteryStore
I'm sure you mean well and potentially are new to LFP chemistry, but it is not typically flammable and we don't deal in used and our recycled cells.

Well I guess they are out as a potential supplier they sound no better than Ali express at least you pay less for the risk with Ali

I think the grade A stuff they sell is OK, but too bad about the grade B stuff.
That may be true but the way they handled a issue is the problem they sent bad cells and then wanted him to pay to ship warranty cells that’s BS their response should have been dam we were sorry we will send replacement cells out immediately no charge we are really sorry for this

Almost reminds me of the Michael group buy debacle. If you were around at the time, I know you just got a cold chill up you're spine.

I bought some grade B cells at Alibaba a year ago. Some cells were swollen, the seller arranged pick-up and full refund. What 18650BatteryStore did was definitely worse than Alibaba. The only pro of 18650BatteryStore is the delivery speed.

I left a bad review on the 304 grade B cells, it never appeared on the site so they clearly pick and choose what they are going to show. At this point you can let your card company look at it but I think they are going to ask you to return it as well.

Necrorevive but I am so glad I saw this. Cannot believe how cheap18650BS was with you throughout this debacle. Are they unable to do the claim as in does UPS ONLY allow the recipient to process the damaged package claim? They should have a UPS rep they can call/have physically come in to resolve this. The company I worked for several years ago had a rep, Brett and he was amazing.

Seriously reconsidering ever using them for prismatics.

Anyone use Sriko?

Grade A cells form 18650batterystore are fine, grade B are a gamble.

Sriko is grade B

Alternative Grade A sellers to 18650batterystore:

ezealco.com
sunfunkits.com
batteryhookup.com (for LF280K V3 only, they sell a lot of used/grade B as well)

Back