diy solar

diy solar

Cell price drop

These are a stupid good deal too-
EcoWorthy 48v 50Ah $368
(use the coupon code that automatically comes up when you check out)

$154 per kWh

That's a pretty good price! Considering when I do quick math for the batteries from china, plus shipping, plus odds and ends that are needed its around $125/ kwh give or take.

Has Anyone ever ordered directly from these guys before that is a really good price!

Ah.....Gobel......too bad they can't deliver to my place......Sigh......
Battery finds has the same cells for something like 80 each with free shipping. Idk your location but maybe they would be able to get them to you?

Has Anyone ever ordered directly from these guys before that is a really good price!
I’m just waiting for the overseas stores to resume normal business after Chinese new year.
After the 20th if prices haven’t changed I’ll buy those cells and then 2 10kwh prebuilts separate

Battery finds has the same cells for something like 80 each with free shipping. Idk your location but maybe they would be able to get them to you?
Nope, doesn't work either. They only ship to "Peninsular" Malaysia, just not to "Borneo" Malaysia.

Paid USD90+ per cell for LF280K V3 from Seplos, not yet shipped. I don't even know if the stuff can arrive at my designated place or not.

View attachment 195172View attachment 195173

Prices seem pretty fair these days! Bulk meaning 120-160 cells as they ship 4/ per wooden crate. I prefer to move things with forklifts.

Very similar price to sun fun kits, I'm waiting for my 48 cell pallet its approaching 2 months since my order so we are getting close to the 45-60 days they promise, I will let you know how the process has been but so far I have not gotten a tracking number; I ordered the 48 of 280K-V3 cells with 3x pace 200 amp bms.

looks like $11,925.00 for 3 pallets vs $11,276 but sun fun kits has the fiberglass separator sheets included. I called them last thursday and they said I would have the tracking number no later than Feb 22nd so we have a week before it will be past due.

Last edited:
Are they reputable?

Wonder what shipping costs on this.

Wonder how old the stock is, they mention different colored rings for negative.

They have some good prices in US stock.

Are they reputable?

Wonder what shipping costs on this.

Wonder how old the stock is, they mention different colored rings for negative.

They have some good prices in US stock.
They quoted me free shipping
Their battero stock appeared to be the same batch as gobel

Agreed! I think I might have to look into these strictly because they are premade and save me hours of time on a diy pack, even though I LOVE my DIY packs!
These are specifically the ones that have my attention.
Not that I don’t like their 15kwh one for $2,099 but having 2 230ah cases will be “slightly” more portable.
These same batteries were the same price at gobel but shipping was over $600. As soon as I talked to batteryfinds I was sold
On raw cells even with shipping, gobel was cheaper just not prebuilts.
But I can barely build my own for this cost

These are specifically the ones that have my attention.
Not that I don’t like their 15kwh one for $2,099 but having 2 230ah cases will be “slightly” more portable.
These same batteries were the same price at gobel but shipping was over $600. As soon as I talked to batteryfinds I was sold
On raw cells even with shipping, gobel was cheaper just not prebuilts.
But I can barely build my own for this cost
And I always like.the stacking factor on these better for space saving! Dang you cost me some money hahaha

Got a quote for Hithium 280Ah from Docan, China stock, $72/cell delivered for qty 48. Gobel is about $1 more per cell for their Battero/Rept 280Ah. sunfunkits continues to drop pallet pricing. Their Rept 280Ah are $92/cell delivered. Those prices are all for shipping from China. sunfunkit price includes epoxy insulating sheet and rigid busbars. Waiting for quote from Eve direct.

LF280 at NKON (Europe) are now 80.45 Euro at those quantities, and LF304 is 84 Euro. All including bus bars and also VAT. Shipping to my place (probably as expensive as you can get) is about 200 Euro - so at around 90 Euro including shipping per cell for 32 x LF304.

Well Sun Fun Kits now has 64 cell pallets of the rept in the USA, looks to be about 93.60 with standard bus bars and fibersheets and 94.63 with fiberglass and flexible bars. So they haven't really gone much lower since December.

Same for 18650 they are about 99 with quantities over 48. Ezeal and batteryhookup are sticking to there 105 price don't really have any discounts for qty.

This makes it the 4th month in a row we haven't seen any drop so I'm thinking we have hit the bottom and the prices may actually start to go higher as production is shutting down to match demand. Would not be surprised if we see closer to 110/cell in a few months.

Back