diy solar

diy solar

Eg4 inverter future

Must be a tier 2 sales thing, tier 1 sales must be here and tier 2 is still a few weeks behind

Wonder if this is going to be a SRNE based product line. SS seemed interested in the idle consumption from the few members that are using that new 10k.

I wonder if it’s a weatherproof mpp

Edit: wait, wasn’t the 8k megarevo using XP in its name? And there’s the new 10k of that too

That’s entirely possible, and it would be good to resolve them before you release, but when you give a timeline and then completely blow past it with no updates…what does that say to people?
I thought Will had a rule about self promoting.

See you just needed to ask him directly. More like a Q&A.

If I flew down to Earth on a spaceship and read this forum, I would think it was a signature solar group.
But the peer-to-peer support here works better than calling in so, yeah whatever works.
My favorite American saying, do as I say not as I do.

Fact is always stranger than fiction
Answered in 10 business days or less

It won’t be status quo
Pros: You've stirred up some excitement as we anticipate what you have up your sleeve. I've held off pulling the trigger on a [non-EG4] inverter -- last remaining component to complete my system -- to make sure I've covered my bases.

Cons: I've waited well beyond "10 business days or less". I fear I might be putting way too much faith in the possibility that you'll be announcing the perfect system that fits my needs. :unsure:

Can we get an ETA? A hint perhaps?

Pros: You've stirred up some excitement as we anticipate what you have up your sleeve. I've held off pulling the trigger on a [non-EG4] inverter -- last remaining component to complete my system -- to make sure I've covered my bases.

Cons: I've waited well beyond "10 business days or less". I fear I might be putting way too much faith in the possibility that you'll be announcing the perfect system that fits my needs. :unsure:

Perfect system.

I'm happy with my 18Kpv (latest firmware), I'm sure the wall mount batteries would work great.

The newest FB marketing post/coming soon said, "for the masses " or something like that. 18Kpv is for the top tier. I don't think masses want to pay the high cost of the power wall battery and 18Kpv.

Nvm.

Here it is posted 24 minutes ago on eg4 fb page.

A 6kw luxpower, I wonder if it will do split phase 120/240 with single inverter. Looks like it has larger wiring box, and circuit breakers, hopefully for easier NEC compliant installs.

Just imagine if their firmwares were delayed this much on a routine basis. Probably wouldn’t need as many revisions

Perfect system.

I'm happy with my 18Kpv (latest firmware), I'm sure the wall mount batteries would work great.

The newest FB marketing post/coming soon said, "for the masses " or something like that. 18Kpv is for the top tier. I don't think masses want to pay the high cost of the power wall battery and 18Kpv.

Nvm.

If it costs over 2000 it’s a non starter

Perfect system.

Nvm.

Well, damn. If this is split-phase, i'll be the first to purchase (if the price is right).

Back