diy solar

diy solar

Steve_S update.

And the bottom of humanity's barrel never ceases to amaze me! I'm not a firm believer in karma, but I sure hope those POS get it back x2! :mad:
Pretty good idea who... Picked wrong MOFO to mess with.
1) walking dead nothing to lose and if in jail free cremation saving $20k
2). Ex SSF ! I can make & deploy my own Napalm. And worse.
(SSF = special service forces)

Hang in there. Maybe the "people" try to hook it all your gear themselves and learn a lesson the very, very hard way.

Pretty good idea who... Picked wrong MOFO to mess with.
1) walking dead nothing to lose and if in jail free cremation saving $20k
2). Ex SSF ! I can make & deploy my own Napalm. And worse.
(SSF = special service forces)
0331 here.
Happy hunting

Latest test results. Left lung has Necrotizing Pneumonia. !!! It's rotting from that infection.

Some Karma for everything Ive done to everyone... What a pile of crap.

Now I'm at the lowest of hopelessness... Self termination with a vengeance and finis.

Speedy recovery Steve, so you can get back to healing and enjoying the remote northern living.

So Sorry to hear man. Wish some of use were closer to watch your homestead. Be encouraged by every bit of even the smallest of hope. Don't give up.

Good News sorta.
1) I'm out of the hospital as they have done what they can BUT will have to go in weekly for tests (cat scans +) and medication adjustments. They have me on some pretty heavy-duty antibiotics and more.
2) I am having to make some serious changes to my lifestyle, foods eaten and such to help manage this better & to control the pain and deterioration better. MAJOR Changes.
3) Considering when I was Diagnosed terminal with cancer, they gave me 5-7 years, I got a bit over 8 Years, so I guess that's good eh, how else can I look at it. Sadly this is NOT what I envisioned or thought, but ces't la vie.

Cabin & Solar Front.... NOTHING STOLEN ! PHEW !, my Mechanic saw the storage tent open and other odd things, so he told me and I assumed the worst at first... Seems "Someone" got very curious but I think that in their "explorations" they saw a few of the Video Cams (have several) - SNAP, you are on film ... AND yes, it WAS who I suspected.

Now to clear everything out, hire a contractor to finish a few things that MUST be done and finalize the revised Solar Setup (with a little help on that) which seems to have come available...

Priorities for next couple of days is getting meds & foods etc sorted and the primary critical stuff to keep out of Hospital.

I have a load of extra BMS' (Chargery's, JBD 4S & 8S), Relays, Various Active Balancers and a pile of stuff which I am going to drop REALLY CHEAP (Much is new too) hopefully to someone local that will drive out to Renfrew / Pembroke Ontario Canada. Major "Fire Sale" you may say. It's a LONG List that I will have to make up later.

That's the full update at this time.
Thanks for all the Good Wishes etc I really appreciate the support.
Steve

,,,,1) I'm out of the hospital
WOOT! Welcome back!

Cabin & Solar Front.... NOTHING STOLEN !
Whew! After seeing your post I was thinking about the homestead here and figuring most thieves are lazy there wasn't much they'd take except the kayak. So, thinking about taking a page from your book...

... I think that in their "explorations" they saw a few of the Video Cams (have several) - SNAP, you are on film ... AND yes, it WAS who I suspected.
...and putting a little sign on the hitch that says, "Smile, the videos go to the cloud" on it. ; -)
See, you still have lots to teach us.

Priorities for next couple of days is getting meds & foods etc sorted and the primary critical stuff to keep out of Hospital.
Keep hanging tough!

Back