diy solar

diy solar

Steve_S update.

Steve_S

Offgrid Cabineer, N.E. Ontario, Canada
I was brought into hospital... I'm in intensive care isolation. Failing lung with severe infection and heart infection & more. I'm COVID CLEAR so in isolation to protect me. From other patients.

I am sorry but I not a cell phone person. All my work is on home workstation.

I will pop in as I can when I can. I have folks messaging me I will try to respond but it may be a while. Sorry.

Good luck everyone.
Steve

Well shit. Sorry to hear this. Hope they figure it out and get you on the road to good health.

You'll be back on your feet in no time, stay strong brother!

I'm plumbed up like waterworks. IVs and monitors. Good News is emergency surgery off the table. Stabilizing lung is starting to work (serious antibiotic drip) next stabilize and sort liver infection. All this on top of existing shit.

Worse.. baddies saw me carted out by Ambulance fast.. waited & watched and robbed my place... No clue how bad. Do not have anyone to check. Likely machinery, solar gear and more. Simplifying my death cleaning I guess.

Glad to hear things are improving a little, get well soon!

And the bottom of humanity's barrel never ceases to amaze me! I'm not a firm believer in karma, but I sure hope those POS get it back x2! :mad:

I was brought into hospital... I'm in intensive care isolation. Failing lung with severe infection and heart infection & more. I'm COVID CLEAR so in isolation to protect me. From other patients.

I am sorry but I not a cell phone person. All my work is on home workstation.

I will pop in as I can when I can. I have folks messaging me I will try to respond but it may be a while. Sorry.

Good luck everyone.
Steve
oi, hope you will feel better soon, and get back to your happy place

Back