diy solar

diy solar

Eg4 inverter future

You’re a better man than me ?
I’d order two if it had a different assortment of letters on the outside but I’m a petty ass sometimes too
I’m excited to see how this one pans out. It checks nearly all the boxes in my list.
Oh they would have been ordered through Current Connected or Lux direct. I should have clarified that in my post.
I had ...... Nevermind not airing that info.

Mainly to support a US based company, 2nd biggest reasons would be dedicated generator input, the built in breakers and ability to parallel multiple.
Now that I see they don't recommend Solar Assistant I don't think I would.

Mainly to support a US based company, 2nd biggest reasons would be dedicated generator input, the built in breakers and ability to parallel multiple.
Compatibility with Solar Assistant is a must have.
Without that, it doesn't matter what it's other capabilities are.
For me, anyway.

Assumed they wanted AC in from grid.

Just AC output from the inverter...no AC on the PV. It did pick up 140 mV of DC.
View attachment 174141View attachment 174142

I appreciate this info. Is that with the inverter on battery supplying the load you have hooked up? Or hooked up with AC input to the inverter?

I can get AC out on the PV in both of those scenarios. Thanks for testing. If it's zero in all these cases, I'll be buying one ASAP.

Ok got it

Back